Options

CvC scoring!

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
How the f_ uck does this guy blow me out in CvC, this shit is screwed up. 

Comments

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    TS is not relevant. He beat you bc he was better
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Esp with a SR super set this weekend, everyone playing has scrubs in their line up to maximize points. You can drop 80k on a diamond team if you sawp out all SPs and Srs.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    By auto playing? How was he better? You can’t make a blanket statement like that without any backup, unless you’re just trying to be an asshole, and if the latter is the case then congratulations, you have succeeded! 
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    By auto playing? How was he better? You can’t make a blanket statement like that without any backup, unless you’re just trying to be an asshole, and if the latter is the case then congratulations, you have succeeded! 
    Man, I’m not trying to be an asshole. Just like Dkarski pointed out, he can drop his TS by 70-80k in a heartbeat. It’s the game within the game. First hint would’ve been his Club Name. These are big spenders
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Esp with a SR super set this weekend, everyone playing has scrubs in their line up to maximize points. You can drop 80k on a diamond team if you sawp out all SPs and Srs.
    You mean if I drop my TS I’ll score better in CvC? Btw the other guy is diamond as well. 
  • Options
    @Itsouttahere2, I’m not sure you’re understanding this at all
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Man, I’m not trying to be an asshole. Just like Dkarski pointed out, he can drop his TS by 70-80k in a heartbeat. It’s the game within the game. First hint would’ve been his Club Name. These are big spenders
    Sorry @Bearmeat, you just came across like one with your blunt response, however I see that you’re not, thank you for explaining your comment 👍🏼
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    @Itsouttahere2, I’m not sure you’re understanding this at all
    I think I do now, he’s actually a super loaded team, just dropped his TS to fool everyone (me). 
  • Options
    In regards to CVC, unless you’re a top 5 CVC team, it’s better to keep an open communication amongst your opponent and figure it out. Sometimes it’s ok to lose, sometimes it’s ok to win, but most times it’s better to (blank)
  • Options
    The club name tells me hes a good player, but with the SR sets you have to swap out SP and SRs for b1s, which can drop you 60-100k TS. It means nothing this weekend.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Try it for yourself and see, SWAP out  every SP, SR and Subs for b1 guys. Keep your starting rosters the same. See how much your TS drops?
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dkarski87 said:
    Try it for yourself and see, SWAP out  every SP, SR and Subs for b1 guys. Keep your starting rosters the same. See how much your TS drops?
    Not trying to be difficult but why would that have an effect on CvC. 
  • Options
    lol im not man, im just saying. TS meaning nothin. He could drop to 50k TS with a stacked d10 line up and wouldn't matter. Throw in the EDGE and some gold and no chance for those high end teams.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    👍🏼