You can only get him once, so no cycle capping
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    He’s Under the cycle rewards 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    speechless
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    I'm not surprised at all..
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    So I understand this two ways. In order to get the player you need to beat it 6 times. I also see this as one and done. The other counter is like last week. I guess three as @navyjack77is mentioning. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    Complete BS.  GLU just guaranteed 5 more diamond guys quit today.  Such a shame.  They have destroyed every single part of this game.  Disgusting
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Just when you thought they couldn’t make it any worse.
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Seems like diamond-hell even plat and maybe even gold non spenders, are now up $hit creek
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    I'm gonna throw up. Glu has gotten rid of cycle capping now too. Disgusting.
    You can still cycle cap pro.  Gotta get that bxp now that it's becoming scarce.  Now you gotta hope for those repulls.  I'm surprised they didn't pull it all from WoH so that it's harder to get to 8/8 on skills.  Sounds like a glu thing to do.
    Just no.  
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Too little to late Glu...he already quit!
    Literally no more CYCLE CAAAAAAAAPPPPP
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I would rather just have the BXP player with cycle rewards than this. He'll stay at B1 and be traded in Wednesday 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    You can still cycle cap pro.  Gotta get that bxp now that it's becoming scarce.  Now you gotta hope for those repulls.  I'm surprised they didn't pull it all from WoH so that it's harder to get to 8/8 on skills.  Sounds like a glu thing to do.
    Shut your mouth! This will be the ONLY advice they take away from the forum. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2020
    It's all the same. Once you beat it the first time, Osuna will disappear from the cycle rewards tab. Difficulty is the same, but like others, extremely disappointed. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I try not to come on here and complain because so many are over the top. But this may be the worst change they’ve ever made. It’s almost as if they are actively trying to drive players off the game. I wonder what goes into the decisions like this? And based on the way decisions are made, I don’t think they will get it when people keep stop playing. 
  • spoc84spoc84 Registered Users, Member 202 Posts
    I would rather have the repull value of primes increased (which they have significantly from last year) than me able to cycle cap a guy in Woh.

22k+ on a prime repull at diamond this year from the boxes is way more valuable than being able to cycle cap a turd when you only get 7k a repull like last year.

So whilst it sucks and makes Monday even more lame, we are in a better spot in the grand scheme.
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Does anyone have an updated chart for Pro?
    spoc84 said:
    I would rather have the repull value of primes increased (which they have significantly from last year) than me able to cycle cap a guy in Woh.

22k+ on a prime repull at diamond this year from the boxes is way more valuable than being able to cycle cap a turd when you only get 7k a repull like last year.

So whilst it sucks and makes Monday even more lame, we are in a better spot in the grand scheme.
    From a whale's perspective, I understand that logic. For everyone else, this is horrible. The amount of gold and resources it takes to make those repulls valuable and even occur is insane without a ton of money. 
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Man, really about finished with this game. I beat WOH then realize I can’t cycle cap.  This is stupid. I have barely played the last two weeks waiting for this day. What a letdown. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    JTANDME said:
    Shut your mouth! This will be the ONLY advice they take away from the forum. 
    Lol I can only hope!.. but I don't think they're trying to completely tank their game yet.  Reducing bxp looks like what they have on their minds already, so it wasn't me that gave them the idea.
    Just no.  
  • jalapenocubbiesjalapenocubbies Registered Users, Member 1,057 Posts
    Once they increased the trade in value for primes it was clear something to this style was going to happen. There is no way they were going to let diamond guys cycle cap a prime and stack hundreds or thousands of pxp. 
    spoc84 said:

'Spenders' have never been in a better spot, which is why I've always chuckled at the guys who are suppose to lead the boycotts. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    As a very wise man once said.  Glu will make it tougher for f2p guys in 20
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    DFBB said:
    spoc84 said:

'Spenders' have never been in a better spot, which is why I've always chuckled at the guys who are suppose to lead the boycotts. 
    Spoc's point above is accurate.  Except that they've eroded the middle ground between elite spenders and hardcore grinders.  If the game is really only playable at a serious level by elite spenders....how many guys does that really leave GLU with?

It's certainly fewer by the week.  Watching (2) more Top 100 world guys hang it up this weekend.
  • Rschar21Rschar21 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Are anyone else's PXP counts not adding up? I could swear I went into 5.10 with 280k pxp, beat it and collected daily challenge rewards, but now im at 281.5k instead of 283.5k
    I did not get the 2K pxp for beating WOH. 
  • superbaldy77superbaldy77 Registered Users, Member 144 Posts
    So decided to take WOH Pro cycle cap route today. First things first, wow didn't realize how much auto play costs went up, nice, thanks GLU! Second I cannot get past a 42 rating pitcher at 5.7, WTF?? Do you need to get scrub to play that round? Seems like major handicap kicks in on 5.7. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The cycle cap was literally the only way I was ever going to be able to go diamond.  I will never have the resources to do it now.  Oh well, maybe I can finally just quit this game and be done with it.
    DFBB said:
    spoc84 said:

Spoc's point above is accurate.  Except that they've eroded the middle ground between elite spenders and hardcore grinders.  If the game is really only playable at a serious level by elite spenders....how many guys does that really leave GLU with?

It's certainly fewer by the week.  Watching (2) more Top 100 world guys hang it up this weekend.
    I think that's exactly the point. Whales don't want grinders to have a chance to steal their shine. Whales can influence Glu. Grinders can't. Pay to make the grinders go away. Sad but true. 
    Are anyone else's PXP counts not adding up? I could swear I went into 5.10 with 280k pxp, beat it and collected daily challenge rewards, but now im at 281.5k instead of 283.5k
    I'm also missing 2k pxp. I don't think we got credit for it on the first cycle, but each subsequent cycle has added it correctly. I'd expect an adjustment later today.
    They are just kicking us in the nuts while we are down. They lower the rewards so much then don’t even give you the paltry amount you earn.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Does anyone have an updated chart for Pro?
    Has anyone worked out the Pro chart yet?