Options

Beyond lame video performance

babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
Anyone else experiencing ridiculously problematic vids for gold?  It either takes 50 seconds to get a video or it randomly resets every couple of videos after I press OK to get my gold.  I know they want to apply some squeeze but are us video people really taking them to the cleaners by watching videos?  The video behavior on TSB 19 is like a godd*mn masterpiece compared to this.

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Same.. the past two weeks it may take 30 seconds waiting on a video or 60 now and then 2 mins or they just never load at all. Reset ad id does not help. Glu is awesome at their job just fantastic! Tsb 20 has ran like a well oiled machine all year! Great job glu 👏👍🏻
  • Options
    For some reason I keep thinking it will be better when they do something like double gold but nope.  It's also f*cking stupid that they keep blaming someone else for the videos.  Every other app with videos works just fine.
  • Options
    Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’ve found the videos are loading a lot faster the last two days 
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    They have us QAing that too. I’m sure they will fix it eventually. This happened earlier in the year too

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    ha i dont watch videos anymore unless its double gold. the game has gone to shit 
    You may have mentioned this a time or two before.
  • Options
    Stuck in my condo now bc of weather. Took two minutes to pick up the first vid. Watched vid. Claimed gold. Checked total. Didn’t get gold. Went back, waited a minute, loaded second ad. Claimed gold. Game crashed. 
    Great job guys.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    itsagoneritsagoner Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    edited July 2020
    CS told me I didn’t have enough RAM. I told them I felt I’m getting RAMMED pretty hard whenever I purchase anything in the game...Guess it was a different RAM
  • Options
    itsagoner said:
    CS told me I didn’t have enough RAM. I told them I felt I’m getting RAMMED pretty hard whenever I purchase anything in the game...Guess it was a different RAM
    That’s been their go to after WiFi. My device has more than enough RAM. Sending them a screenshot of your RAM will make them deflect back to WiFi. Then the CS circle jerk rolls on.

• Options
     So they have nearly ruined gold videos. 
    Soooooooo what’s left to do on this app? 
  • Options
    I can get 5 to 10 videos to run smoothly if I reset ad id every time it slows. better than nothing 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    PADRESSUCK619PADRESSUCK619 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I'm fine with the captchas to cut down on the cheaters but this is crazy. I can't watch more than 10 at a time without it either crashing my game or taking several minutes just to load the next video. 
  • Options
    For the most part, I have given up on TSB 20.  I'm not going to pay for a game with so many bugs and I can't watch videos for free currency.  I think the fact that they even added captcha is ridiculous.  How much money are they losing to auto-tappers and why do they think that those people will pony up money now?  Don't they get revenue from the ads anyway?
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Really bad since the weekend. Get the unable to load message just about every other time. I don’t even roll them endlessly for gold, only use when I want a boost or restart, to get daily box, etc. 
  • Options
    CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    For the most part, I have given up on TSB 20.  I'm not going to pay for a game with so many bugs and I can't watch videos for free currency.  I think the fact that they even added captcha is ridiculous.  How much money are they losing to auto-tappers and why do they think that those people will pony up money now?  Don't they get revenue from the ads anyway?
    Yes they get ad revenue and it has to be way down. I can't imagine they are ahead because I'd wager most the video watchers are not going to say 'welp couldn't get 2,500 free I'm going to buy it', I think more are likely to just say f it. IOW, I don't think the spenders are buying more because of it and the FTPers aren't buying anything so their ad revenue is just flushed.
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    eh, the only ad I have an issue with is world war rising I have sausage fingers and hitting that dinky ass little x in the bottom left corner aint easy.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit