Crashing... Will Not Open! Anyone else???

ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
Playing WOH then out of nowhere game crashes when loading 2.10. Latest iPhone with solid WiFi restarted and cleared cash. Spins at 37% then moves to 61% then crash quits on its own. Anyone else encountering? Can’t even write ticket now to get response by Sunday. Boohoo, yet I’m sure Glu’s crack team is tackling issue as I write. Insulting prizes on top of unstable platform since its inception... Bravo to their MVP incompetence! Gone fishing, thx for kicking’ off weekend with yet another #Glu-Up

Comments

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    It's just what glu does.  One step forward, seven steps back.
    Just no.  
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    yep. Crashed on 2.10 for me as well. Sent note to CS, got the usual reply

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Biscuit2022Biscuit2022 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same thing here. Just waiting for the normal CS reply to my ticket, where they greet me by calling me the wrong name, then claim I'm playing on a VPN.
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    It was crashing after every round of WOH between 8-845. Now it just says try again and won't load. 
  • DETROITCITYCLUBDETROITCITYCLUB Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Now it says I'm suspended for 7 days and won't open. After all I did was play it and watch it crash today....