Now CvC Crashing. But If I Make A Purchase? Yep, That Will Work!

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
Just had a fortune incident with my pretty much solo club going against a club where no one else played. Great! I log in, don’t use any boosts for fear of a crash. I play a great round bc I have several multipliers. After my last out, I get the circle of death, game crashes. Takes a solid five minutes to log back in. Round over and my score wasn’t recorded. Final score was 0-0.

Congrats GLU. You fricked me AGAIN.

The amount of gold, boxes, and resources I’ve lost this weekend alone bc of crashes is absurd. Yes I sent CS another screenshot, but again, I know I will get a middle finger.

That got me thinking: this game has NEVER crashed during a purchase. Never. Now, you likely won’t get what you bought due to constant bait and switch tactics, but they will always charge your card with no issues. Funny how that goes...

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Think it’s been mentioned many times before, you need a new device, plain and simple.  Last year my iPhone crashed like yours does, got a new one and no crash.

i know a new phone cost money but you will save so much time whining on here that you can easily get a part time job to pay for it.  I hear glu is looking for more incompetent employees.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @drsmartassphd What device are you on? I've only skimmed through things lately, but the issues you describe are not global. I just timed a restart of the app and it took 9 seconds to get back to the lobby(2020 SE).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    whynot said:
    Think it’s been mentioned many times before, you need a new device, plain and simple.  Last year my iPhone crashed like yours does, got a new one and no crash.

i know a new phone cost money but you will save so much time whining on here that you can easily get a part time job to pay for it.  I hear glu is looking for more incompetent employees.
    the problem is that he shouldn't need to get a new device to play a game like tap '20. the game runs worse than most others even though there's nothing special about this game. the graphics are absolutely shit, and there have been no gameplay improvements since '18. 

Then why not stop playing?
    - Blueleopard
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I’m using the same device that 2019 worked fine on. There are others posting here that have the same issues. Like others said, I should not and will not but a device just for this game. It should work

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Lol this cvc i started with no entries. Started right at buying an entry for 25g
    Maybe you should of stayed at silver 😂😂
    - Blueleopard