Options

Glu will you please just put Mega PXP boxes in the store already? Thanks

trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
^^

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Nope. Goal this year is for you to buy these resources, not win them in events or earn them other ways.

There's a nice bundle for $100!

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options

Nope. Goal this year is for you to buy these resources, not win them in events or earn them other ways.

I will never buy a PXP bundle for cash, guess I will just keep my BXP team for the rest of the season and play 2019 for fun
  • Options
    edited July 2020

I will never buy a PXP bundle for cash, guess I will just keep my BXP team for the rest of the season and play 2019 for fun
    '19 is more fun than '20 right now... even without bonus points.
    Yup, awesome event rewards, cool legends/ATG in the boxes, and no complete BS money grabs. Glu makes a better game when they just completely stay away from it and don't make constant changes that always seem to make the game worse/more of a money grab.