Consecutive video boosts broken

TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,124 Posts
For the last two weeks, I have been totally unable to use both video boosts before a CVC round.  First one always plays, the second always fails out.  Interestingly, the video for the restart almost always WORKS.

This has pretty dramatically effected CVC scoring, especially post pitching change.  It’s making it incredibly hard to hit FP milestones, and seriously impacting CVC rewards.

additionally, while the delayed swing glitch has almost totally disappeared from WOH (don’t think I’ve seen it once in the last three WOH events) it shows up in probably 50% of these CVC rounds; batter simply won’t swing when you tap the screen.

here is the screen you always get trying to do the second video boost;  video shows unplayable, then greys out the box:

Comments

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 218 Posts
    All season man ...all season
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • brewcitybomberbrewcitybomber Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Completely agree with u!!
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 207 Posts

Even worse, a double-grey out. Didn't get credit for either boost. Did a quick autoplay to try again and I lost the option to watch a video. So, Glu is marking that you watched a video without giving you credit for it. 
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,124 Posts
    This issue is causing a serious detrimental impact in multiple game modes, not just CVC

Today it’s in Extra Bases where it’s impossible to both BOOST and Video Continue a round.

this is murdering scores

I didn’t screen the worst one, but having your best scores and streaks and being unable to use the intended boosts is PAINFUL

• [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 549 Posts
    Thanks for reporting it, guys.  This is not something we typically control, but I've let the devs know of a trend we'd rather not see continue.
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 New Member Users Awaiting Email Confirmation, Member 47 Posts
    Thank you. This has been going on for weeks for me too. I have had points wiped out during g the CVC because of this 
  • SBxIronmanSBxIronman Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Years. Not weeks. Years. It’s horrifically poor error handling code.