Automatic Trade-Ins

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Is anyone else having the game trade in players from the pulled boxes? I pulled the 355 Glasnow from the box yesterday and he would have been my number two behind my keeper Paige. As soon as I pulled him, the game automatically traded him in. I never had the option to keep or trade him. I obviously would have kept him. This also happened with the Frazier WOH Reward and the Free Aaron Judge Box they gave a couple weeks back. My roster was full at these times but I don’t ever remember the game trading in players that would have made my team better. I feel like this has been since one of the latest updates. I never had this issue last season or any other time this season. Of course now they won’t give him back because they already gave me my “courtesy”. Extremely frustrating!

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    If your roster is full one there are on lower rated players unlocked then it will happen. 
    Your roster decision setting will be the deciding factor on who is a lower rated player so make sure it’s where you want it.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Back in ‘19 if you asked customer service very nicely they would give you the player back.