Prime Player levelling up

GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
I'm looking for advice here. I have upgraded Harper Prime a month ago and now have enough PXP to level a second player. I have Shane Bieber Prime on my bench at B2 and just pulled Austin Riley Prime. They are ok 390/400 Prime players not top of the line 420. If Riley was a lefty I would go for it but here I'm pondering. Any insights to share?
We are all beta testers

Comments

• GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I also have Kepler Prime.
    We are all beta testers
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I'm looking for advice here. I have upgraded Harper Prime a month ago and now have enough PXP to level a second player. I have Shane Bieber Prime on my bench at B2 and just pulled Austin Riley Prime. They are ok 390/400 Prime players not top of the line 420. If Riley was a lefty I would go for it but here I'm pondering. Any insights to share?
    Avoid looking at overall strengths. Be patient and find the player that helps your team, not the one that increases Team Strength. For hitters, watch out for “speed”. These guys have same base hit and power as some 350-365 bxp players. As for Bieber, that really depends on your tier
  • trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Dont waste your time on anything below 415, as these will become the standard primes in all boxes soon, if not this coming week. And as bearmeat pointed out, make sure they don't have high speed. I finally have enough to level my first 3 primes, trying to decide who is going to get the ticket. Definitely will level Cruz.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It all depends on your resources and team needs. For example, most would probably level a 420 Cruz over the 400 Riley, but I chose the latter because he helps my team more. 
    I don’t know your pitcher situation, but it’s tough to justify leveling a 390 prime pitcher unless you’re absolutely swimming in pxp.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.