Options

Cyclable Prime

JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

Prev13

Comments

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Nerfed skills. I’m good. Can’t cycle 10 times a day anyway. Work and now school has started again! Less TSB for me. Hope this goes like I think it will.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    JCAM80 said:

This isn’t all that bad. 
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited August 2020
    It took me all weekend to cycle 10 times 🤣😅😭

I have Austin Riley anyway. So maybe one finish to get a free player for tomorrow. 
  • Options
    cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I have Wagner as my keeper, so I don't have a use for him. However, this is a great sign for future weeks. 
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Nerfed hit and high speed. Rather level my 380 Boegarts over him. 
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    The real question is, will we get all the rewards or is it one or the other. It again looks like you get them all, but we’ve learned the hard way that’s not how it works. That makes capping impossible, unless you are @DFBB and can cycle 20+ times. 
  • Options
    sullipa8 said:
    The real question is, will we get all the rewards or is it one or the other. It again looks like you get them all, but we’ve learned the hard way that’s not how it works. That makes capping impossible, unless you are @DFBB and can cycle 20+ times. 

That would benefit you, the customer. So, no.

Sincerely,

GLU

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    Seems all. 1 cycle boosted bxp guy 2 levels. Chart is same, 6 lefties to close
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Was just going to say at least for the first one I got 2 levels of bxp Swanson.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    screen cutoff, but all 3 rewards on cycle2... bxp rating did not increase though
  • Options

Nice! I'm jealous.

I'm now 0-4 against Newcomb. Lost 6-5 each time. Each time had the tying run on first with no outs, then it was the same sequence. Cheat out, hit (first and second), cheat out, cheat out.  This really sucks. I should have cleared twice by now easily. Can't play again today anyway bc of meetings and kids back to school stuff. Looks like I won't miss much, but damn what a send off from GLU. Nice reminder of what I'm putting money into. Glad we are getting back to reality here. 

• Options
    More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    screen cutoff, but all 3 rewards on cycle2... bxp rating did not increase though
    I got the same screen, but only received Prime Swanson...no bump to regular Swanson and none of the additional pxp.

Did you get the pxp?
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    I got the same screen, but only received Prime Swanson...no bump to regular Swanson and none of the additional pxp.

Did you get the pxp?
    Active/unlocked seems to be the key to getting the bxp repulls. Pxp has only paid out once each per cycle for me.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBB said:
    JCAM80 said:

Did you get the pxp?
    Active/unlocked seems to be the key to getting the bxp repulls. Pxp has only paid out once each per cycle for me.
    I had bxp Swanson unlocked and in CF, lol.  I think it’s just a case by case glitch and I happen to be on the down side of it.  I haven’t been able to receive all the rewards on the initial prime player cycle, since this system was released.
  • Options

Tried one more time, and he didn't cheat!! Woohoo!

Have fun today guys.

• Options
    DFBB said:
    JCAM80 said:

Did you get the pxp?
    I had bxp Swanson unlocked and in CF, lol.  I think it’s just a case by case glitch and I happen to be on the down side of it.  I haven’t been able to receive all the rewards on the initial prime player cycle, since this system was released.
    Ugh. Seems to be mixed results for everyone. Sorry man. 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Uhh Swanson is SS. You sure he was active and in lineup?
  • Options
    Uhh Swanson is SS. You sure he was active and in lineup?
    😂 I did have him at SS and unlocked...I got confused with Inciarte, who I had placed in CF a little prior...my bad, lol.
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Wow prime Swanson's hit and power is the same as the early 365 players (Pedroia and Correa). At least its better than the last few WOH primes which were equivalent to 350 guys from a few months ago. Hopefully next week they will actually put a real prime without the speed jacked up to 80+. FYI- Normal Swanson is roughly the same as a 345 player from a few months ago.
  • Options
    So for cycle 3, I received the bxp for one level of bxp Swanson, but he went from P10 to D2 and I received one payout of pxp, as Alex already stated.
  • Options
    It was mentioned in the WoH thread last week(apologies, but I forgot who said it), but I've went ahead and decided it's best to trade in the prime player each time so that I can properly get credited for the bxp guy.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Stanton was ok. 

• Options
    DFBB said:
    It was mentioned in the WoH thread last week(apologies, but I forgot who said it), but I've went ahead and decided it's best to trade in the prime player each time so that I can properly get credited for the bxp guy.
    Good idea moving forward.  However, today I’m going all-in and trying to cycle cap Prime Swanson...wish me luck 🤞
  • Options
    Cycle 4 I received the upgrade of Prime Swanson from D1 to D2 and the repull pxp for that level — but no upgrade to bxp Swanson or the pxp associated with him.
  • Options
    CthomCthom Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    **** Chapman today
  • Options
    Cycle 2 didn't increase bxp Swanson to even D1, unlocked and playing SS.  Demoralizing because a LHP stacked tower is very difficult for my team makeup having to use Votto and Bruce in mid rounds as my other RHB outside of my last 3 are very low success odds being P10 low diamond hitters.  The incentive to continue to play the mode in this state is nearly 0.  I may go for one more as I should get credit for the bxp repulls this time at least but this is complete bullshit.  And I'm not one to bitch and moan about things too often.

• Options
    @redlegs2018u

That’s why I decided to go for cycle capping the prime (plus I just want to see if I can do it), might as well if I’m not sure how many cycles it would take just to cap the bxp guy 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    For me that would be even more difficult as I'd have enough pxp to get him to about P6, even if I won 10 times that gets me to about D1-2 and tbh he isn't good enough to even go through that frustration.  If things worked as they were presented I'd only need 6 for the bxp guy and while that would be very difficult for my shitbag team it's theoretically possible lol.
  • Options
    So glad I never went plat or diamond. You guys are getting raped this year.

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    So glad I never went plat or diamond. You guys are getting raped this year.
    How did you come up with that statement?  At gold you’re limited to only playing woh. The other 5 days of the week, it’s all diamond friendly events. And, you won’t really hear anyone in diamond complaining about frickin frack cheats outs