Wow! 410 2xHH Eaton and mucho pxp!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
50k/10 cycles isn’t pictured: 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Huge bump in WOH reward. Possible 450 legend today?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I wouldn't expect legends for awhile, but HUGE move today. I'm anxious to see how they adjust the difficulty. 
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Deleted
    KCTribe said:
    What is prime Eaton’s max overall?
    Easiest way to is to multiply their base numbers. Eaton's b1 is 112(3.66)=410 max!
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Thanks man! I caught that you put it in the title and you were too quick to reply lol
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’m curious to see if we get all the rewards or how they are paid out. It’s been inconsistent each week. The only consistent thing has been not getting all rewards listed. 👎
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I had quit the game but I’m curious now. Is the prime Eaton achievement repeatable—in other words you get a level up every two cycles?
    Metsicans said:
    I had quit the game but I’m curious now. Is the prime Eaton achievement repeatable—in other words you get a level up every two cycles?
    Yes, you can cycle cap.
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Something tells me @Metsicans is fighting the urge right now.  The voice in his addictive brain is saying “download, the game is better”.

Fight the urge brother!  It’s just an evil mistress trying to lure you back to the dark side!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    No changes to Woh!!!!
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Is it just me, or is WoH more fun on Royale?

More realistic to clear this one ten times. Better rewards. Less blue cash to play.

Why would they do that?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts

Is it just me, or is WoH more fun on Royale?

More realistic to clear this one ten times. Better rewards. Less blue cash to play.

Why would they do that?

It’s because you have to make a choice. Participate in an event that is better in the long term (WOH) or fall into the peer pressure of double the club points in bonus games. They’re mutually exclusive so no one can fully maximize royals potential. I always pick WOH over bonus games but that’s just me. 
    On second cycle I got both BXP repull, Blue Level Up and the Prime. Hopefully that’s a positive sign of things working 
    cb11 said:
    On second cycle I got both BXP repull, Blue Level Up and the Prime. Hopefully that’s a positive sign of things working 
    I didn’t. I got the Prime only. The regular player did not upgrade. 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    edited August 2020
    DFBB said:
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I wouldn't expect legends for awhile, but HUGE move today. I'm anxious to see how they adjust the difficulty. 
    The last time I was told “I wouldn’t expect primes for awhile” they were released 5 days later and I had blown threw my gold. Won’t happen again 

Edit: It just hit me.. I assume you were talking about legends as a woh reward? 🙃 With this bump and the amount pxp floating around about the game I expect to see legends in the store soon. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    not getting BXP on the 2nd cycle with the prime player. He levels up, but no XP is awarded.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Anyone gotten to 4th cycle? What’s prime level up and repull status?
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    not getting BXP on the 2nd cycle with the prime player. He levels up, but no XP is awarded.
    It definitely seems to be a case-by-case scenario.  I’m also in the boat that only gets the prime player reward on even numbered cycles...unfortunately.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    pxp pays fine
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • RodFarvaRodFarva Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    On the 2nd cycle, I got prime Eaton, but no non-prime level up, no BXP, and no PXP (the 2,000 that comes with the non-prime).
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    They can't figure out how to properly payout the rewards but the Prime Eaton is a real prize and get's me excited again.
    We are all beta testers
    edited August 2020
    RodFarva said:
    On the 2nd cycle, I got prime Eaton, but no non-prime level up, no BXP, and no PXP (the 2,000 that comes with the non-prime).
    Same for me on the 4th cycle too. No BXP bump, no BXP, no PXP. I got only the prime player and the PXP from the upgrade

Before:

After:

Bottom line is they are still screwing us, but they just keep putting more and more icing on this turd to make us think it’s not a turd.
    on the 4th I got the same as you guys. I’m glad that there aren’t problems with the prime cause I’m trying to cap him, but still annoying 
    edited August 2020
    I decided against trying to cap him. I don’t want to use PXP then have him stuck at D4 or 5. With BXP, I’m ok with that. But for PXP and the cost to upgrade, I need to make it worth my while. Maybe I’ll get in 24 cycles to cap him without breaking the bank. But I planned on not doing it today.

I can't believe I am typing this...

I have cycled five times today and have yet to be curved out of a round. Yeah, I've had a round or two with one or two curve outs, but they have come after I've tied it so I've won in extras. Every loss today has been on me.

That's a much more enjoyable experience. I will hit 10 cycles and cycle cap Eaton.

Also, the PxP is paying out, but the level ups aren't for the BxP guy. I just pumped Eaton to G5 right away to get the bonus PxP on the "repull". That's working fine too from what I can tell.

Good luck guys.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Hooray for Wednesdays off & the best laid out WOH of the year....
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I see from your screenshot, you’re either AS level 21 or 22...sadly, I’m not far from 21 myself.  They damn well better continue to carry over each year!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I managed 15 wins my team only had two players capped (bxp Eaton makes 3). However level 5 plays right into the strengths of my team and even though I fell short of cycle capping Eaton (only had 200k pxp to start, he finished at D6) he absolutely wrecked Jansen even at low diamond (gaudy hit rating and HH only needing one hit to trigger ).  I managed to cap the bxp player despite not getting any repull exp or player level on even numbered wins so I lost probably close to 120k blue on the 7 levels and repull exp I missed out on.  
    Another milestone: The game only crashed ONCE all day! Granted, it was on 5.10, of course, but that's definitely an improvement.