Options

multiple repulls

LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
why do I pull the same player again and again and again? is therethere something about the algorithm that makes this happen? 

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    It’s called rigged boxes!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    LondonBoy said:
    why do I pull the same player again and again and again? is therethere something about the algorithm that makes this happen? 
    Repulls are the biggest thing I hope for in this game. The amount of resources gained is an essential (at least for me). 
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited August 2020
    Bearmeat said:
    LondonBoy said:
    Repulls are the biggest thing I hope for in this game. The amount of resources gained is an essential (at least for me). 
    The box odds are getting even worse to the point where repulls are so unlikely (unless you are spending 20,000+ gold per event) they are not even that valuable anymore - on weekends the better odds box has a 67% chance of pulling XP, which means you might expect 1 repull with 10,000 gold if youre lucky (I haven't had one and I have definitely opened at least twenty 500 gold boxes this weekend). I don't even count on repulls from the 250 box anymore (maybe 1 from the worst player in the box, which isn't worth leveling them for anyway) with an 83% chance of XP (almost guaranteed to go to the counter everytime).