Monthly Schedule

GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
It would be nice if GLU could release a monthly schedule for the game. I think it could be a great marketing tool for them and great planning tool for the players. It's a win-win.
We are all beta testers

Comments

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Like the idea.. but they would need to learn player positions, names, who bats right, who bats left.. etc basic things like that before ever creating something as complicated as a schedule. Baby steps.. baby steps 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    It would be nice if GLU could release a monthly schedule for the game. I think it could be a great marketing tool for them and great planning tool for the players. It's a win-win.
    If it's great anything for the players Glu ain't doing.
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    what exactly would the monthly schedule be in regards too? 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    I don’t think Glu has a 4 week look ahead. Maybe 2, but not 4. And really, the only thing that changes is Royale, but that’s like clockwork 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I think he is referring to player releases (what will be in the boxes, skills, level, etc). This would be awesome, but I think the uncertainty makes people spend more at the moment which is what Glu wants. 
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    cb11 said:
    I think he is referring to player releases (what will be in the boxes, skills, level, etc). This would be awesome, but I think the uncertainty makes people spend more at the moment which is what Glu wants. 
    This is 100% true. This game feeds into addictive behaviour, not to encourage thoughtful processing 
  • inoculuminoculum Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    the last time i was able to strip down the "unity file" or large packet upon client-to-user handshake was a long tine ago but they had event/players/player points et al programmed for months.  once they stopped putting the players/points they still had events planned out through about 4 years down the road.  us knowing ahead of time was then possible via gg and now that is currently stopped.  it doesn't behoove them to let us know simply because half the community would see what shit players/skills and cost-to-reward ratio they had in the pipeline and likely not spend/walk away.