Options

Daily Dinger Difficulty

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
Does anyone think it has gotten a little more difficult in the past week? I’ll be the first to admit, I’m horrible at it but I would get one at least every other day. In my last eight tickets, I haven’t hit one. I’m either way off, slightly to the left or slightly to the right. Just curious if anyone else thinks it has gotten more difficult.

Comments

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I think they Glu'd it up. Like everything else they do. Although this morning I got three 150 gold in a row after that a little to the right and a little to the left now sli.... Nevermind....
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    “Thank you Chad!” clap clap clap clap clap

Thanks for the Dinger ticket! The slump is over!!

• Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I think they shrunk the alleys a little, for sure. Just played my first round in weeks. Glad to see it didn't crash and awarded me my gold.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Use a really low rated overall player. Like 36. The red zone is bigger. Hitting that three times is as good as getting one over the fence in the right place twice and a lot easier.
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    👍🏼