What are they doing here?

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts

Look 👀 at who’s slumming it in the minors, guess the majors are harder to beat up on! 

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Not really, there leveling clubs today.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Not really, there leveling clubs today.
    Forgive my ignorance but what does that mean?
    It means you can have all the money in the world but its still better to level clubs for evo instead of buying them in the crap boxes. Primes are not cheap to level at diamond, and with only getting 75evo per d6 cycle, its not enough to sustain.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    It means you can have all the money in the world but its still better to level clubs for evo instead of buying them in the crap boxes. Primes are not cheap to level at diamond, and with only getting 75evo per d6 cycle, its not enough to sustain.
    Got it, but it still sucks that a powerful club like that can drop down from their level and beat up on lower clubs and take away their opportunity for a better ranking. Just my humble opinion, not hating on anyone. 
    How so, you have to level a fresh bronze club up... they dont come with 11 wins.. lol.  Just how it works, people need evo... have to level clubs.
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    How so, you have to level a fresh bronze club up... they dont come with 11 wins.. lol.  Just how it works, people need evo... have to level clubs.
    I don’t think that you’re understanding what I mean, and I’m not understanding what you mean, doesn’t matter at this point, however I appreciate you taking the time to respond. 👍🏼
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited August 2020
    dkarski87 said:
    Got it, but it still sucks that a powerful club like that can drop down from their level and beat up on lower clubs and take away their opportunity for a better ranking. Just my humble opinion, not hating on anyone. 

This is the wrong way to look at it. By your logic if you want to limit where these teams/clubs can play why not limit how much they play to align playing time with that of other minors clubs? It's ridiculous but you're not alone in that sentiment that somehow you're entitled to the winnings in any bracket in the first place. I was told yesterday that someone actually complained to Glu about another player that "plays too much" and should be restricted. A VIP using autotap was the whiner. Some have also complained to Glu about how fast the iPhone SE 2nd gen is compared to their autotap Androids. What a joke...
    lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    dkarski87 said:

This is the wrong way to look at it. By your logic if you want to limit where these teams/clubs can play why not limit how much they play to align playing time with that of other minors clubs? It's ridiculous but you're not alone in that sentiment that somehow you're entitled to the winnings in any bracket in the first place. I was told yesterday that someone actually complained to Glu about another player that "plays too much" and should be restricted. A VIP using autotap was the whiner. Some have also complained to Glu about how fast the iPhone SE 2nd gen is compared to their autotap Androids. What a joke...
    Holllllyyyyyy hell......
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Seriously!!!!

I messaged glu and told them how unfair it is when guys can play on an iPhone 5 when I’m still using a rotary phone.  They said check my WIFI!

What the heck is WIFI?????
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    dkarski87 said:

That is absolutely not what I was implying, nevertheless thanks for your input.