What?
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,096 Posts
    Garbage.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Garbage.
    Garbage...the exact opposite of the new Roasted Turkey Pringle’s. You try them yet bruh?
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    Garbage.
    Garbage...the exact opposite of the new Roasted Turkey Pringle’s. You try them yet bruh?
    This message is from three hours ago?!  Son of a... little vicky already bought them all up from the interwebs.  Looks like I missed out again!
    Just no.  
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Garbage.
    This message is from three hours ago?!  Son of a... little vicky already bought them all up from the interwebs.  Looks like I missed out again!
    What’s best about those Pringle’s is that there is exactly 100 perfectly intact chips. None of this 85 plus 15 broken ones that you gotta scrape your elbow on getting in there. Good times
  • Options
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Garbage.
    What’s best about those Pringle’s is that there is exactly 100 perfectly intact chips. None of this 85 plus 15 broken ones that you gotta scrape your elbow on getting in there. Good times
    Where did you find these??  C'mon man, I need 'em!!!  I'm addicted to them!!.. even though I've never had one.  What I'm not addicted to is tap sports baseball these days.  Sounds like the new update is a shitfest.
    Just no.