Options

No one was more surprised...

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
... Than I... When GLU pushed out an update that full of bugs! It's beyond comical at this point.

I don't understand how employees can continually fail at their jobs, yet remain employed. These guys are clueless. I'm not an app developer, but considering how many other mobile games I play, I can tell how terrible these devs are. 

I'm not being paid for the in-game R&D. You're supposed to have a team for that. 

Comments

• Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    2020 is still in Beta mode. 
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Ever feel like this is a 3 Stooges episode where Glu is Curly and we are all the Moes? 🤷‍♂️
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    tshea510 said:
    Ever feel like this is a 3 Stooges episode where Glu is Curly and we are all the Moes? 🤷‍♂️
    Feels more like We’re Jared Fogul walking into to maximum security jail. Open up that prison suitcase folks. Nom nom nom
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    There's a new update??  Damn, looks like I'm missing out on that as well... or not.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    There's a new update??  Damn, looks like I'm missing out on that as well... or not.
    You’re missing out on those turkey pringles. Wahhooooo.  They’re amazing 
  • Options
    sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    I’m trying to decide which bug is my favorite. 

WOH crashing when picking my legend.

During Target Bash, hitting a homer where the camera doesn’t stop, then the screen goes to garbage, and it gives you a hit of about 150 ft. (Probably the distance between the fence and the final distance. Meaning that’s a pretty awful bug that should be easily fixed and embarrassing to have go live.)

The fact that they changed the WOH reward screen, further indicating you get both players on even cycles, yet you still only get one or the other.
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    "but every app experiences issues after updates"... No.. No they don't. I have about 5 updates in the Play Store daily, they all improve their respective apps. 

Thennn there is the Tap Sports branch of GLU mobile... Still looking for someone to tie their shoes when they don't wear crocs to work 
  • Options
    TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    edited September 2020
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2020/discussion/5459767/why-does-it-seem-absolutely-impossible-for-you-to-code-a-stable-platform-for-tsb20#latest

commenting in the general portion of the forum doesn’t do much good.

please share the info in the Bugs section