Options

Target Bash Annoying Glitch

bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
Just noticed this the other day - and want to make sure I'm not imagining it.
The glitch occurs after I get the multiplier up over x300 - and the targeting shade "disappears" leaving only the arrow.
If I have a really weak batter in the game (I use lots of bronze level bonus guys) and he hits a short blooper it counts as a "miss" even though I am totally sure it landed in the correct designated zone. Just had this happen to me multiple times in my last round...Am I wrong - or is this glitch happening to others as well?? 

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    not a glitch, normal game play.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Just noticed this the other day - and want to make sure I'm not imagining it.
    The glitch occurs after I get the multiplier up over x300 - and the targeting shade "disappears" leaving only the arrow.
    If I have a really weak batter in the game (I use lots of bronze level bonus guys) and he hits a short blooper it counts as a "miss" even though I am totally sure it landed in the correct designated zone. Just had this happen to me multiple times in my last round...Am I wrong - or is this glitch happening to others as well?? 
    Once your multiplier is over 300x, you need to actually hit a homer or it will indeed count as a miss. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    sportfansportfan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Also I have been experiencing a swing lag once the pitched ball gets to the plate. I have contacted CS but nothing has changed.