Android 11

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
I updated my phone the other evening to Android 11. It seems as if this game and the new OS isn't playing along very well. Before updating game wouldn't crash doing CvC/bash. Since after updating it crash almost everytime and I lose my ticket. It's the only mode that it does in. There small other quirks too I have noticed since me updating to Android 11 but nothing of consequence though. The crash yes is bothersome and annoying but the loss of the ticket is infuriating. That is something Glu can fix, not losing the ticket because of a crash or loss of service which happened to me as well.

Comments

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Well fellows I am going hang it up with this game for a while. It keeps crashing with CvC, and season mode and periodically with prime games. Haven't tried bonus or tournaments. Although I am not certain if it's Glu or Android 11 something is not compatible. My son said something that it could be that game/app is not backwards compatible. Whatever in the crap that means but I trust him because he's a tech guru. So I am going wait for the next OS update to see if it fixes things like my son said it should. For now I am uninstalling it because it is completely unplayable. This maybe my break and run moment. Never to look back. Don't ever look back.
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Good luck! I hope whatever is ultimately decided works out for you.
  • ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts
    We are all with you.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Good luck! I hope whatever is ultimately decided works out for you.
    We are all with you.
    I will be in here from time to time. Got some really awesome people in this forum. I don't think it's necessarily the game for me as it is the community here I'm addicted to.