Cvc collection from Sunday

txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
Is it just me or is anyone else just tired of missing out on Cvc rewards if you don’t get them with in the 2h window they give you from Sunday cvc because they start up a whole new cvc Monday? I’ve suggested multiple times to just let everyone collect at the end of the event like they do on Monday since there is such a short window to collect just irritating if you get busy or are busy at that time they become available your pretty much SOL on if you place top 25. Anyone else think they should allow collection at the end of the weekend event? 

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Should, yes. But it’s to control your habits. Everything in this game is designed for a reason. 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Should, yes. But it’s to control your habits. Everything in this game is designed for a reason. 
    How so? If you are busy and can’t get away, you can’t collect them anyways. I doubt most people who are addicted to this game usually “forget” to collect. The times I have missed out on CVC or Extra Bases rewards, it’s been because I haven’t had the opportunity to collect during the time window. Even if I had a second to collect, it’s not like I’m going to start playing the game just because I logged in. I think I kind of understand what you are trying to say, but I’m not completely following your logic.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

They want you so addicted that you log in at certain times, etc. That's what it boils down to.

There are a lot of things GLU could to for their customers, like put your prizes in your inbox after Cvc, but they won't bc they want you in the app all day.
    Same reason you can't autosim games like any other decent app.

The list goes on and on.

This game is like crack. Seriously.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Is it just me or is anyone else just tired of missing out on Cvc rewards if you don’t get them with in the 2h window they give you from Sunday cvc because they start up a whole new cvc Monday? I’ve suggested multiple times to just let everyone collect at the end of the event like they do on Monday since there is such a short window to collect just irritating if you get busy or are busy at that time they become available your pretty much SOL on if you place top 25. Anyone else think they should allow collection at the end of the weekend event? 
    I think the current collection schedule was suppose to be a hindrance to guys who club hop. Instead, I feel like it's alienated guys like me. Anyways, I'm with you 100%. I wish we'd be able to collect at the end of the event.  
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I would like that too. I work at 5 am so I’m in bed when some of the events finish and when the next one starts