1B Freddie Freeman, ATL 
3B Jose Ramirez, CLE

1B Jared Walsh, LAA
3B Ke'Bryan Hayes, PIT

SP Chris Bassitt, OAK
SP Trevor Bauer, CIN

RP Devin Williams, MIL
RP Mike Mayers, LAA

I'm assuming these will be the guys based on the announced MLB awards for September, the first two are the actual Players of the Month, the others are the Rookies of the Month, Pitchers of the Month, and Relievers of the Month, respectively.

Hopefully this box will be out today!

Comments

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    kind of a bummer that the bats are all 1B or 3B.   Also can we please get some decent skills Jose Ramirez for once!
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    kind of a bummer that the bats are all 1B or 3B.   Also can we please get some decent skills Jose Ramirez for once!
    Death, taxes, and terrible Jram skills. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited September 2020
    And we have.....the old PotM box.

Come on, guys. 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    LOL the PotW box expired yesterday. LOLOLOLOLOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Ozuna was reboosted and is now boosted in the box. 
    edited September 2020
    DFBB said:
    Ozuna was reboosted and is now boosted in the box. 

@DFBB
     I'm ready to buy the heck out of the PotM box but definitely not for the ones that expire in 2 days. 

Is this a mistake,  or a last day effort to sell the August box before moving on to September?

Doesn't really make sense for it to have been intended or the box could have still been available the last few days as well.
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Probably going to have 1more day of August POTM bonus tomorrow and then shift once October starts 
    Darn. Guess I'll be taking it easy til then. 
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    They probably reintroduced the POTM box because of the bonus sets. Gives people who care about that a chance....I’m all set here lol
    So is this box just not happening? They've nerfed the August PotMs down to 365 but still no sign of September PotMs. Disappointing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Likely tom for Royale,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    So is this box just not happening? They've nerfed the August PotMs down to 365 but still no sign of September PotMs. Disappointing.
    I hope that they come out on Thursday(like last month) and that they'll all be part of the weekend bonus again. I know guys are antsy, but they were released on the evening of 9-10-20 last month. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I hope that they come out on Thursday(like last month) and that they'll all be part of the weekend bonus again. I know guys are antsy, but they were released on the evening of 9-10-20 last month. 
    Antsy? Us? Antsy? Ahhh, you know us too well 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    For those who invested in POTM, did you think they were used “enough” as bonus players? I didn’t buy a single one, but the bxp is starting to pile up so I might consider it this time.
    KCTribe said:
    For those who invested in POTM, did you think they were used “enough” as bonus players? I didn’t buy a single one, but the bxp is starting to pile up so I might consider it this time.
    I thought they were a fantastic value. In particular, potm Liam was absolutely dominant for me. As far as club points, I was happy at how frequently they were used as bonus players.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They did a pretty good job using them in various events. Guessing the new ones will be 480max...
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I only wish they were a cvc/bash bonus like potw. Having them be the lowest seems fair, but never is a little extreme. As far as events, I thought they were appropriately awarded. 
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Yes. Especially if you get a pitcher. I have a ton of ice wraps and a lot of bxp. So I’m looking for the pitchers again.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    Thanks guys. Good on Glu for getting it right this time around. Last year was a huge disappointment so I pretty much wrote off POTM. Gotta find a reason to blow my bxp and ice wraps, so I’m roped back in.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I had a SP, 2 RP, 1 OF, from the free boxes. My solo club did alright 😂
    Yes, I’m looking forward to trying this again
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • GoExpos1994GoExpos1994 Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Shall the POTM boxes released today?
    We are all beta testers
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Shall the POTM boxes released today?
    My guess would be tomorrow, but this is Glu so you never know. Last month they dropped on 9/10 but they were announced much earlier this month so I'm definitely thinking today or tomorrow. 

• RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    First box, I got Freeman.  I am turning off the complaint button for a month.