Options

Another Special...Ed Lineup EB

JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
edited October 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Please stop these or figure out how not to screw your Diamond level player base.
13 rounds to eek over the 100k tier.... fun 

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    yea its a true bummer, because I really like that Lux but as a diamond team theres no chance
  • Options
    Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’m at platinum and have the same issue. I’m lucky to get 100,000 points 
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    It turns it into a spending contest so look for them to expand these rather than get rid of them.
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I'm at gold and had to sim 12 games to get to 100K. I tried playing it twice, but it was three dead bat rollers each time so I laughed and quit.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I didn’t have any problems. 8.6 mil, rank 37, all on autoplay in last hour. Got rid of a few franchise coins 😎
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Around 13 million ranked 20 a lot of resources. Not one gold spent either. Last one reached fan rewards box to rank 5th for Bart. Didn't need 2nd baseman for this one. Just resources.
  • Options
    RippersRippers Registered Users, Member 332 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Took 2nd ..had a 6 million lead with less than a minute to go a and a guy came out of nowhere to beat me by 10 mil..lol it was fun  though!
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Rippers said:
    Took 2nd ..had a 6 million lead with less than a minute to go a and a guy came out of nowhere to beat me by 10 mil..lol it was fun  though!
    I do have fun with the rising star EB. Finally a component to the game that I actually look forward to!
  • Options
    Rippers said:
    I do have fun with the rising star EB. Finally a component to the game that I actually look forward to!
    Yeah, seeing how close I was to the 10 Mil, wish I played a bit more. By my estimate, I played a tad more than 40 games, judging by autoplay costs. Not bad, fun like you said.
  • Options
    Rippers said:
    Nice job!