Locked Out, Please Help!!!

Hello,
Can anyone help me with my account? I got an error message this morning, couldn't get in, with the effect of something regarding proxies.
I was able to open a ticket with my secondary account, got a response back that I need to turn off the VPN. "I don't even know what that is" Googled it, sent a screen shot and I have no VPN on, never got a response back. Since then, someone suggested to uninstall and reinstall, I did that, was able to get into the game and now it won't let me login. The error says something like, login from the original device. etc... Now the whole day is gone and no one will help me. I have opened ticket after ticket and I get a vague introductory message and the ticket gets closed and I can't respond. The ticket from my secondary account has not been responded to, so I can't open a new ticket. Some team mates opened tickets and were told that the rep was not authorized to talk about my account.  Sorry for the long winded message. 
Username is Foxworth

Comments

• ThumbstersThumbsters Registered Users, Member 267 Posts

• Foxworth31Foxworth31 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thanks for the help, the existing account did not work, I was getting an error that I need to use the original device. Which it was.