Options

Finished Plat Bonus Games So Now What ?

COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
Went plat 3 weeks ago and have 10k wins. Is there a bonus game/tournament wall in plat like gold ? Can’t possibly afford time or $ to do diamond. Need to know if I need to start planning my retirement. Thanks. 

Comments

• Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Once you hit Platinum 6 you won't be able to generate promotion gold again until you move up to diamond. Your matchups will continue to get tougher as your wins increase unfortunately. 
  • Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Actually, I have been platinum for quite some time and I have not hit a BG/Tourney wall (i.e. all diamond matchups) like in bronze/silver/gold.

Edit: I actually beat the diamond teams I do end up playing 80% of the time anyway
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Went plat 3 weeks ago and have 10k wins. Is there a bonus game/tournament wall in plat like gold ? Can’t possibly afford time or $ to do diamond. Need to know if I need to start planning my retirement. Thanks. 
    You're already at the wins threshold where it's as tough as it should get. I have a lot of wins and the majority of the teams I face are below diamond. With xfactors, you should be okay vs 'bad' diamond teams. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Thanks everyone. Will be okay if this is as bad as it gets with scoring down some and only occasionally facing a 500 diamond guy.