WoH for 10-12-20: close game....again!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Yes!!!!!! /S. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev1

Comments

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Please change this.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    They will.... to RISP skill
    edited October 2020
    Staying in pro today to soak up bxp resources... Not worth the effort or cost of playing majors or the tower for those skills.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Ugh 2b though. Im still rocking the 480 Joe Morgan..
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Unstoppable closer vs RHP & still crushing at 5.6 for me against the all LHP finish
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap dont replace Joe with this guy, (RIP JOE)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    It feels like its about time to have the legend reward be every 3 cycles like they moved to with primes. I appreciate that they have been 500 max guys but now with 510s out it feels like allowing guys who can do 20+ on a Monday to cycle cap is reasonable. I also think its time for the 10x and 20x rewards to be bumped to 50k/100k. The rewards have essentially been static for a month or so now, which has driven me to fade 20 cycles in favor of 1-3 since the juice hasn’t been worth the squeeze imo. For non FP guys at diamond Polanco as a 1 time (and 5%) can’t really be considered. The could up the box odds as another lever to make it more enticing as well.
    Fully agree. Tell us it's a 15%-20% chance at a repull, whether it really is or not. Make us think the chance is there & bump the LXP amounts in the WOH box to 4k/8k, seeing that 1k pop repeatedly is a buzzkill
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Hahahaha
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Ummm....

Well if that isn't a straight 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Omg. That’s horrible!!!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    morgan has been an amazing closer for me against both sides.    Given WOH in its permanent stale state he was well worth the level and i definitely have zero interest in replacing Polanco with him.
    Close game skill=woh and head to head skill basically
    Bearmeat said:
    Omg. That’s horrible!!!
    I'm not sure if you're referring to the change, but....it somehow got worse.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    LOL nevermind they managed to make him worse.
  • BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Omg. That’s horrible!!!
    I'm not sure if you're referring to the change, but....it somehow got worse.
    Yup, the change....absolutely horrible 
    Bernie baseball!!!! 

Maybe this is their homage to Joe Morgan so now no one replaces him. Well done Glu honoring the deceased. 
    The whole day is a dumpster fire.  No interest at all.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    What a cruel joke this is. Way to go, GLU.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2020
    Used to spend a ****ton of money on this game. Used to cycle WOH many times. Don't have the drive to do either anymore. 

Unless you spend $1200 a month on field passes and hammer the WOH events, you have next to nothing for LXP.

I'm able to level maybe one legend per week now if I spend $60 on small & medium field passes. That, along with the other ancillary purchases I make here and there, adds up to somewhere in the neighborhood of a car payment. 

We always pondered - would you rather chase the players or chase the resources? It has seemed like LXP is more attainable, but... is it really? Small & Medium field passes don't get you any significant amount of LXP. Decent amounts of LXP can be earned from cycling WOH many times. But, meh, you could get way more last year. Who wants to cycle WOH 25 times to get 1/4th of the amount you need to level a player with discount. Essentially you have to cycle WOH 100 times to have enough to level one player. That's if you are paying $60 a week for field passes.

I just can't spend $300 a week on this game. I mean, I'm not rich but I'm not poor, you know. It also isn't making much sense any more for me to spend the $60 a week on the small & medium field pass because I also don't have the time or desire to cycle WOH for hours and hours which is the only feasible way to earn XP. And that's also just way too time intensive for my liking. 100 cycles to level one guy. Hard pass.

This is getting really bad, you guys.

All LHP with a boosted final Britton @ 317 Diamond. 
    edited October 2020
    Wow. No interest at all.... Thanks for ruining a rainy day off Glu!!! Not even double gold to ease the sting of being bent over.
    I'll just get my 5 in for the daily challenges and move on....

I feel for the guys that spend a ton and get nothing. I know that sucks. I did that ONE weekend and will never do it again.

This game is getting to be a joke. It really is. GLU hates their customers. Well, at least the ones that don't spend a cool grand a month playing.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    wtf with the all lefties..I had it good with the righties...**** looks like im back to playing toon blast.

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit

I feel for the guys that spend a ton and get nothing. I know that sucks. I did that ONE weekend and will never do it again.

This game is getting to be a joke. It really is. GLU hates their customers. Well, at least the ones that don't spend a cool grand a month playing.

I don't even think they like those players either. They try to 'eff' them harder each new week. They let everyone else run around in circles hoping they get tired of the rat race and leave.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    What are you guys talkin about, those skills they changed Polanco to are AMAZING!! Lol at the ones who keep feeding the glu monster.  At least Michael Young is in a box, that's cool.
    Just no.  
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    On the bright side, if you use him in woh you’re going to get to 2 outs plenty so you can get your money’s worth on that skill

Holy frick of fricks Britton cheats his a$$ off. My gosh. I'm 0-4 now, each game all three outs were cheaters.

The last game was horrid. I tied this POS 3-3. Then he 9 and outs me. We go to extras. He 9 and outs me again. 18 straight cheat outs in order to "beat" me. I was already annoyed at what GLU has done to Monday. This takes the cake. This game is an over-priced joke.  Now they have WoH cheating it's a$$ off again. No way a guy with nearly a triple match up advantage should get curved out four straight times.

I really shouldn't be mad. GLU is doing me a huge favor.