Tip to improve D6 cycle time (slightly)

jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
Hey guys,
Over the weekend I was playing in a 1.2 stat boost club, scoring 100+ pretty regularly in BGs (without FP) and it made me wonder how much longer my D6 cycles are now with a 250K TS versus a month or two ago when I would rarely break 50 runs. So, I decided to do a quick test. I timed how long it took my normal lineup to run 10 games (no FP) for 3 trials, then replaced my two worst hitters (two D10 primes) with B1 players and did the same thing. Here are the results:

Normal Team - 250K TS
Trial 1 - 125 seconds
Trial 2 - 127 seconds
Trial 3 - 120 seconds

Nerfed Team (2 B1s) - 227K TS
Trial 1 - 112 seconds
Trial 2 - 113 seconds
Trial 3 - 113 seconds

Difference in average: 124 (normal) - 112.7 (nerfed) = 11.3 seconds per 10 games or about a 19 minute savings per D6 cycle (1133 seconds).

Basically what i learned is that if you have a good enough team where you can punt a spot or two in your lineup and still win, you can generate some pretty significant time savings when cranking out thousands of BGs while still not taking many losses (I didn't lose in any trial but did have one close game with nerfed lineup). You would have to find the right fit for you, balancing win % with time savings, but most strong diamond teams will have some options when running BGs and tournys outside of event scoring times. 

Hope this is helpful.

Comments

• txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    Tournaments are the fastest way to cycle on non BG day you bypass 1-2 extra taps and the game loads faster just takes around 7.5 mill blue cash to cycle with just tournaments