Options

WOH Royale 10/16

2Next

Comments

• Options
    trojanman999trojanman999 Registered Users, Member 371 Posts
    whynot said:
    @spaghettilover has been kicked from the forum (despite his amazing taste in food) 🥾 
    Haha I'm just trying to think of ways to make this new style of WOH more interesting. The fact that it's laughably easy to beat now makes it something you can sort of do while only half paying attention, and on a boring weekend during pandemic times especially, I would totally grind through 25 of them if it meant getting a top level, or even near top level player. Beats the hell out of dropping 50,000 gold to maybe land a player.
    That is the problem, they made WOH too easy this year. WOH is this the only reason 95% of people play this game and they watered it down and made it a joke. If they want to win back customers - clearly they need to given their stock price, they need to move backwards to the beginning of the year and last year when the WOH prize was a true top of the curve player with solid skills (and it wasn't easy to beat). Without WOH (the way it was), this game has become an auto-sim contest, and when you add in the ridiculous box odds and oversaturation of players, its turning everyone off.
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    whynot said:
    @spaghettilover has been kicked from the forum (despite his amazing taste in food) 🥾 
    Haha I'm just trying to think of ways to make this new style of WOH more interesting. The fact that it's laughably easy to beat now makes it something you can sort of do while only half paying attention, and on a boring weekend during pandemic times especially, I would totally grind through 25 of them if it meant getting a top level, or even near top level player. Beats the hell out of dropping 50,000 gold to maybe land a player.
    That is the problem, they made WOH too easy this year. WOH is this the only reason 95% of people play this game and they watered it down and made it a joke. If they want to win back customers - clearly they need to given their stock price, they need to move backwards to the beginning of the year and last year when the WOH prize was a true top of the curve player with solid skills (and it wasn't easy to beat). Without WOH (the way it was), this game has become an auto-sim contest, and when you add in the ridiculous box odds and oversaturation of players, its turning everyone off.
    I have to ask this...but you play 18’?
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

I'm actually OK with the approach this year with the number of cycles and easier play.

What they can do to make it better is just have the legend every three cycles. Cycle 15 times on the weekend, you can repull the legend 4 times and with the 37,500 LXP, plus the 1K LXP from boxes, a gold player could cycle cap them.

On Mondays keep it 10 with the same approach for the minimum.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    @JTPASTOR take that sucka!!!!

• Options
    JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Millecors said:
    @JTPASTOR take that sucka!!!!

Nice! @Millecors
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Have y’all given any thought to the RP position? 😂 Just messin with ya
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷