My first (last?) 20/20 hitter of 2020

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
Brett really is a straight pimp!  I know... I didn't NEED to upgrade him that far.  "WOH is too easy"  "It's a waste of resources" "Glu Eats Poop".
Simply put....  I just wanted to.  And he will be relevant for a good bit of time.  Worth it.  Gander upon my beast....

Comments

• BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    Millecors said:
    Brett really is a straight pimp!  I know... I didn't NEED to upgrade him that far.  "WOH is too easy"  "It's a waste of resources" "Glu Eats Poop".
    Simply put....  I just wanted to.  And he will be relevant for a good bit of time.  Worth it.  Gander upon my beast....

Honestly he’ll pump out good numbers until the end. Good choice imo
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Nice! I really wanted him, but fell asleep before I could spend all of my gold. Old age does have some perks I suppose.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    I have a .70 discount on Grich, Edmonds and Mookie.... but none of them is worth it to me.  Double men on isn't a closer, forget Edmonds skill combo altogether, and I hate Blowout so Mookie is out.  
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    You can definitely close with double ROB, if the player is top of the curve @Millecors. That assumes you’re platinum or diamond. 
  • MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    You can definitely close with double ROB, if the player is top of the curve @Millecors. That assumes you’re platinum or diamond. 
    Probably so, but I already have Red capped there.  Hoping (stupidly I might add) for a quality 510 SS this week.