Options

Draft pick stockpiles

MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
I am pretty certain guys like @DFBB and @dkarski87 have exponentially more than me, but this is still a lot.  One feature many had hoped for this year was the ability to open/trade-in multiple picks at once.  Yet again we weren't heard.   Oh well. Maybe next year. 

Comments

• Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    Just open them :)
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    2020KC said:
    Just open them :)
    Ain't nobody got time for that 
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    its faster than you think

you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

You can "auto buy" multiple boxes with gold, you can simulate games with a FP, but they refuse to create a nice "auto draft" feature for players.

Know why? Because they hope you are careless doing this and accidentally keep opening when it finally ends and costs gold/blue cash to do it. That's why. I've done this on accident twice, took screenshots, and was told by CS to go frick myself. 300 gold for 115 BXP for one mistake. They want you mindlessly tapping it two to three times just to open one pick.

Remember: Think like an unethical company, then you will understand why some features don't exist.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service