WoH for the 10-19-20: Bases loaded!

13Next

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

@lovingcurves: no way. I'm done with that. I know I'm not a "bonus game" guy, nor do I want to have to buy a FP twice a week so I can sim the games faster. That's $35 a week I would reward GLU for fricking me over.

No point in farming gold or going diamond to get gold when it costs 50-60K in gold just to land a legend. Frick that noise. I'm done with that.

Rest of the year I'll build my team via WoH and CvC, though CvC hasn't been friendly lately at all.

I'm done feeding this monster. There is no "give" in 2020. Tired of spending hours farming, playing the right way, etc, only to get screwed with impossible odds. DONE

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @drsmartassphd You said “playing the right way” and I’m curious as to which way that is. There are those that enjoy playing the game in different ways for different reasons, and I know you know that. When I first started playing in ‘18, I had a lot of rants and complaints on the forum about the game not being fair or fun, but I still played the game. It wasn’t until I finally realized what made the game most fun for me that I stopped that because I had finally found what I was looking for. That thing is going to be different for different people. I know your luck will turn around on the boxes. We all go thru dry spells sometimes and sometimes it takes awhile before we come out of it. Good luck to you moving forward.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

What I mean by "playing the right way" is simply by farming gold, buying random crap here and there, and playing events to earn extra resources, like anyone else does that's not cheating.  I'm sure almost everyone here does this as well.

Just seems like 2020 is punishing us with these insane odds, crappy rewards, etc.

That's all. Not taking a shot at anyone here or any player at any level. I think GLU is screwing us all over to a degree.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service