Woh world Series with new twist. VIP WOH CUSTOMER APPRECIATION

25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
edited October 2020 in General TSB Discussion
HOW about a different player every 3 rounds. Going 500, 500 , 505, 505,510, 510,515.  515,  @ 25TH ROUND ATG, 520, ALL WITH FULL LXP. PUT SOME WORK IN. OK JUST VIP ON WEEKEND ROYAL? Or until Nov 3rd? You will get more participation. Have  the 15k gold and 150 Mega lxp @ $69.99 package limit 3 .  And all Field passes half price? And double gold !!!

Comments

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

The $50/$100 FP really sucks. Seriously. Another reason I will quit giving them money and farming gold.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• 25Jackie25Jackie Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    edited October 2020
    You need to quit and maybe The Big H will fix the shakes and/or the complaining. Play Pong            !! Or Space invaders!    Or MS PacMan!!    Thats cheap.  Thats all folks. Lol
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited October 2020

The $50/$100 FP really sucks. Seriously. Another reason I will quit giving them money and farming gold.

I have no issues with it. I don't even need to worry about buying it because I pull legends so infrequently.

In fact, many of the specials that used to entice me I no longer even give a second look. A $100 special with 20 boxes and 14k gold: still a very, very high percentage chance you buy that and walk away empty. So the temptation to purchase it is just not there. And if my initial reaction is that when I see 20 boxes and 14k gold, then what do you think I do when I see a special with 3k gold and 6 boxes? There's literally a 95% chance I'm disappointed after I buy that, so again there's just zero impulse there to click 'purchase' button.

In the 2019 version I would buy those all of the time because I knew there was a decent chance of walking away from the transaction with a positive feeling.

EDIT: To the OP's topic, I think that's a great idea but really we just need the box odds increased so people can start having a positive experience playing TSB again.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

seems like there is no $50 now just $100.   In a way that is fine for me, helps save me from myself.  $50 is easier for me stomach and $100 is easier to avoid.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    25Jackie said:
    HOW about a different player every 3 rounds. Going 500, 500 , 505, 505,510, 510,515.  515,  @ 25TH ROUND ATG, 520, ALL WITH FULL LXP. PUT SOME WORK IN. OK JUST VIP ON WEEKEND ROYAL? Or until Nov 3rd? You will get more participation. Have  the 15k gold and 150 Mega lxp @ $69.99 package limit 3 .  And all Field passes half price? And double gold !!!

while the details may seem farfetched. the message doesn't.    I would love for WOH to be fun even once in a while then the absolute chore it is right now
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm hopeful that the current 'hof' will drop down to 'all star' and that we'll have a more rewarding/challenging HoF. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.