Sorry if these have already been discussed but....

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
OK so for those that knew me it has been clear I've been absent this season so please forgive me in advance if both of these questions have already been discussed here.

1 - Anyone else experiencing the occasional (about 60% of the time) homerun battle pitch lags that totally mess up your timing? If so any solutions to it? Changing stadiums perhaps back to default?

2 - Pretty much all my batters are now African American as soon as they leave home plate. Is that common? Nothing wrong with it obviously but weird glitch to say the least and just confuses the hell out of me when they slide into home plate. Somehow between home plate & 3rd Yelich turns into Acuna 🙄
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    edited October 2020
    1. Yes. I’ve seen a few glitches related to the stadiums related to bash, home run derby, etc. Changing back to the default did help me. It seems like they default back to Yankee Stadium for the bash, but I still get the lag if that isn’t my regular stadium.

2. Another bug that takes the look of the first batter and applies it to all others. Just more lazy coding to just keep the batters “look” the same. I never knew Yogi Berra had long flowing blonde hair until this bug. He’s had dreads too. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Welcome back Professor @Houmy
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    Welcome back Professor @Houmy
    Thank you my friend. Haven't been absent from the forum only, same with the game. Had just been playing bonus games here and there and stayed bronze until a few days ago and just this week went gold. Just played my first WOH today as well 😬
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022