Now we're cooking....

JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Randy dinger tonight. Book it!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Of course they leave off Joc. LOL

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    Fine Print: Only Game 4-6....
    But, just to clarify, since I didn't chase any of the first predictions. They're PXP to level now. Then after they meet their goal, they would become LXP to level if you hadn't maxed already?
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    No, they would be PxP, but it also explains why everyone is landing Joc so many times.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    The dates on it is sketchy. No guarantee yet the series goes past 4, but potential is there. 
    cb11 said:
    But, just to clarify, since I didn't chase any of the first predictions. They're PXP to level now. Then after they meet their goal, they would become LXP to level if you hadn't maxed already?
    Right now, they take pxp. If they meet the criteria and bump up, they would then turn into legends(LL) and take lxp. However, there will be a window for you to level them with pxp before they get bumped. 
  • TimidDeuceTimidDeuce Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    Interesting, DFBB - LL in previous years took PXP.
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    Could they give us some more gifts considering it's the World Series and the box odds are such shit that no one will get a player anyway?
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    This also means that 520s are around the corner.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    I have a feeling they're also waiting to bump keepers until 520s or the next WoH difficulty increase.
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    cb11 said:
    Tomorrow is an off day. The 23rd is game 3.
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I have a feeling they're also waiting to bump keepers until 520s or the next WoH difficulty increase.
    You mean the first woh difficulty increase?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    like level 2 pitchers?

gasps :s
    like level 2 pitchers?

gasps :s
    We’re still playing with house money. 5.10 was down 6 earlier this year....
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    I got Morton. What's the odds of him getting 6 strikeouts?
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I got Morton. What's the odds of him getting 6 strikeouts?
    I would say pretty high, but I would wait until after tomorrow's game to level to be safe 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    In Morton’s three postseason games, his strikeouts are as follows: 6, 5, 6. The Dodgers have struck out as a team 11 (game 1) and 15 (game 2) times. Of course that’s over nine innings. I guess we’ll find out soon enough. 🤷‍♂️
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    We will definitely find out soon.  I will add that though Glasnow had 8 Ks in 4 1/3 innings in game 1, that’s not normal.  The Dodgers strikeout much more often against lefties and Glasnow has a much higher K rate than Morton.  I would expect Morton to need a minimum of 5 innings (leaning more toward 6 innings) to get 6 Ks tomorrow, so if the Dodgers jump on him early, I would be surprised if it happens.
    500 Morton secured.... barely 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    That was close. I leveled him the second Turner K’d for #6. 
  • Grizzly99Grizzly99 Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Is it best to level him now or wait until they upgrade him to legend

500 with no x factor, with 520s out
    – The Great Houmy
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Grizzly99 said:
    Is it best to level him now or wait until they upgrade him to legend

You level him now if you want to spend PXP so if you’re going to do it now is the time.
    505 Rozy... in garbage time, still counts 
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    We will definitely find out soon.  I will add that though Glasnow had 8 Ks in 4 1/3 innings in game 1, that’s not normal.  The Dodgers strikeout much more often against lefties and Glasnow has a much higher K rate than Morton.  I would expect Morton to need a minimum of 5 innings (leaning more toward 6 innings) to get 6 Ks tomorrow, so if the Dodgers jump on him early, I would be surprised if it happens.
    Well, I was wrong...but I’m oh so glad I was 😂
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    500 with no x factor, with 520s out
    A 500 pitcher will be successful for the rest of the TSB season. Not elite of course, but I bet he will be on my roster for at least a couple months. I rarely invest in pitchers. Resource conservation is the only thing that saves me money. 
    depends @Metsicans. A large chunk of the community have been really enjoying playing h2h tourneys and games with each other. More then the actual events that GLU has in the game. Pitchers make a big difference, as well as SRs. You can ask anyone that is participating in them, they are hands down a lot more fun then any event in TSB right now. H2h games involve alot more skill, and you cant buy your wins like you can in other events.
    – The Great Houmy
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    depends @Metsicans. A large chunk of the community have been really enjoying playing h2h tourneys and games with each other. More then the actual events that GLU has in the game. Pitchers make a big difference, as well as SRs. You can ask anyone that is participating in them, they are hands down a lot more fun then any event in TSB right now. H2h games involve alot more skill, and you cant buy your wins like you can in other events.
    When I started playing in 2014 we pretty much only had prime and h2h games. It was nothing to have 40-50 or more  active games open at a time. This was a much different game when it first came out. 
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    They didn’t even have prime games in 2014. It was H2H, bonus and tournaments only.
    Oh Randy, how I wish we were friends.... :(