Options

Interesting little reddit post...

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?

Sadly this is just one of the shady tactics glu uses.  I continue to play the game fully aware of this and refuse to buy any boxes.  Instead I just enjoy WOH ( I have no expectations the reward will be top of the curve because it shouldn’t be) and live with the cvc rewards I get.  My main problem is what to spend my gold on now that I don’t buy 📦 🤣🤣
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    BearmeatBearmeat Registered Users, Member 576 Posts
    The box odds aren’t rigged. Seriously stop this shït. They are accurate as posted.  And even if they are rigged, who gives a fûck. You either play or you don’t. We’re all in the same boat.  I just dumped 51k gold chasing Boggs. I never once felt I was entitled to getting him. The box odds suck...through and through. But really?!? Blaming this shït on rigged boxes?!?  Fuq outta here. I knew going into it that if I didn’t have 300k in gold devoted, I wouldn’t expect the prize. You guys need to stop bïtching, or stop playing. 
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    They are 100% rigged. The player engagement factor skews the odds and make them complete bullshit. You must be a glu employee 
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    You sound like a typical Trudeau lover 
  • Options
    They are 100% rigged. The player engagement factor skews the odds and make them complete bullshit. You must be a glu employee 
    I’m not a Glu employee at all by any means. I’m just tired of the whining. Seriously, if you don’t like what’s being put in front of you, quit. This forum isn’t a soundboard for bïtches that can’t handle reality. The forum used to be a place to better your game. If you can’t adapt to the game, then leave.  Please leave. You guys provide nothing more than negativity and cat calls on your misfortuned luck. Please adapt, or leave. This isn’t 2018. I’m sorry 
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    The box odds aren’t rigged. Seriously stop this shït. They are accurate as posted.  And even if they are rigged, who gives a fûck. You either play or you don’t. We’re all in the same boat.  I just dumped 51k gold chasing Boggs. I never once felt I was entitled to getting him. The box odds suck...through and through. But really?!? Blaming this shït on rigged boxes?!?  Fuq outta here. I knew going into it that if I didn’t have 300k in gold devoted, I wouldn’t expect the prize. You guys need to stop bïtching, or stop playing. 
    Did you get him?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Bearmeat said:
    Did you get him?
    Nope. Nor did I feel “entitled” to get him
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Bearmeat said:
    Bearmeat said:
    Did you get him?
    Nope. Nor did feel “entitled” to get him
    I hear you, I on the other hand didn’t even try 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    Anyway, you bítches have found a way to ruin this forum. @DFBB thanks for your long-standing work here. I do applaud you for that. Seriously you were the reason I started using this forum amongst many others (dkarski, big pred, jeddoggy, etc...). But the whining is too much. You either play the game or you don’t...

Bye 
    Canadacubs 😎
This discussion has been closed.