Options

Living legend mookie

cubfan1744cubfan1744 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
I just pulled him and I’m just wondering if he will be bonus for the weekend event

Comments

• Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    based on patterns he should be
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    yes
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    For awhile, based on the pattern, we'd assume that the Thurs guy will be a weekend bonus. Now, they're letting those boxes run through the weekend so there's no longer any doubt. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited October 2020
    I'm confused why we're even calling 510 Mookie a "Living Legend" if he's functionally just a regular legend (takes LXP). Last time i checked, regular legends like Chipper Jones, Ozzie Smith, Jorge Posada, etc. aren't dead (so...they're living legends). 
  • Options
    2020KC2020KC Registered Users, Member 711 Posts
    I'm confused why we're even calling 510 Mookie a "Living Legend" if he's functionally just a regular legend (takes LXP). Last time i checked, regular legends like Chipper Jones, Ozzie Smith, Jorge Posada, etc. aren't dead (so...they're living legends). 
    still playing = living legend.
    you can't spell deteriorate without detroit
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    2020KC said:
    Definitely get that he’s active, just wish if they used different branding that it would actually represent something different in the player type like it did in 19’. Like if a prime player and sig. prime player just meant that the sig prime card was signed that would be dumb to me.
  • Options
    lovingcurveslovingcurves Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    2020KC said:
    Also : you played at least one game in mlb = legend (according to glu)