WoH 11/2/20: Nothing Changed? Still Showing Lofton As The Reward

drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
LOL. Beyond comical at this point.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

Prev1

Comments

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Guessing buhner is the hof reward 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Probably have to wait a hour. Glu is probably on standard time still not daylight savings time. Dingleberries...
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    free gift coming later
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts

• Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    free gift coming later
    Can't wait for my 500 pxp and 5 bonus games
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    They just can't do a single thing correctly. Are there any other games that have daily mistakes like this? 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Who knew a time change could screw up a game?!  Good job, glu.  Only your team could figure out how to do something like that.
    Just no.  
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

Glu in two stickers... 
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    They just can't do a single thing correctly. Are there any other games that have daily mistakes like this? 

Sure they can! Go make a purchase. Anything. Your money will be taken. That feature is never broken.

Now, getting what you paid for is a whole other topic.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

BTW: back to all Righty on Level 5

Wait, I lied. 5.8 is Bum and you are down 5...

Jeezum

Wait, I lied. 5.9 is R (Greinke) and you are down 5...with one on

Difficulty is way up too. Just got 9 and outed by Greinke. Looks like I won't be playing much today.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You know any cycle you do before reward is fixed will most likely be wiped out
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard

Well, wasted my video reboot on Greinke. Hit, cheat, hit, cheat, hit, cheat.

Ahh, TY GLU!! My screen time will be down 90% now on Mondays too.

Excellent work!

• HereComesBreamHereComesBream Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    5.10 is R Darvish, down 6
    whynot said:
    You know any cycle you do before reward is fixed will most likely be wiped out

Don't care. No way I can cycle ten times now with this set up anyway. Will take all day just trying to get the right RNG to score 5+ runs in 5.8-5.10. Burned out on this type of garbage. I'll just wait for Royale to play WoH unless Monday has a player I need. I don't need another OF.

Can't say it enough. TY GLU

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    We’re not strangers to being down by that amount from past Monday’s. I like they upped the LXP amounts. 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    5.10 - D1 Darvish 364 (-6)
    5.9 - D1 Greinke 356 (-5)
    5.8 - D1 MadBum 336 (-5)
    An increase this drastic should come with much better tier rewards & cycle rewards. The small LXP bump at 10/20 cycles is not enough. More frustration. 
    FYI - still beat it with no boosts, but x-factors seem to be almost essential now
    We’re not strangers to being down by that amount from past Monday’s. I like they upped the LXP amounts. 

Again, you are being conditioned. This was the way the game was set up when you could actually cycle cap the legend. All they did was add 5K to the 10 cycle reward and 15K to the 20 cycle reward.

Scoring this many runs with the RNG jacked up is going to take extra hours just to get half the LxP needed to level the guy at gold. They also kept the reward box with the same odds.  Had they at least increased that box, I would say "OK".  They didn't.

You will be lucky to cycle five times today at gold within 5-6 hours. Unless you really need the player, I would walk away from it, which I am doing.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Good god, doc, take a break bro. You complain about single minute thing. Don’t even open the app for a few days and calm down, man. Might do you some (a buttload of) good 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    JCAM80 said:
    5.8 - D1 MadBum 336 (-5)
    An increase this drastic should come with much better tier rewards & cycle rewards. The small LXP bump at 10/20 cycles is not enough. More frustration. 
    FYI - still beat it with no boosts, but x-factors seem to be almost essential now

@retirepujols: see, I'm not alone!

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    JCAM80 said:
    5.8 - D1 MadBum 336 (-5)

@retirepujols: see, I'm not alone!
    Of course, you’re just doing it all day every day 😭 can’t be good for you ☹️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

LOL. Nah, as I've stated in other threads, my screen time is down 90-95% on days when there is no WoH. Only playing CvC now on those days.

Just hilarious what GLU did today. I just happened to be the one to point it out.

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Definitely a sizable boost but got through just fine at silver. Do I need Buhner? No. But still worth it to do 3 cycles 
  • cb11cb11 Registered Users, Member 341 Posts
    I’m not against the increased difficulty. I just wish they made the legend cycleable. 

LOL. I'm 0-4 against Greinke. Every round all three outs have come via the good old cheat out.

Video reboot he gets worse. I got to 6-5 twice but nope. Curve outs and can't touch the ball.

Enjoy your day everyone!

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Definitely a sizable boost but got through just fine at silver. Do I need Buhner? No. But still worth it to do 3 cycles 
    What does your lineup look like?  Do you use video/gold boosts? I’m thinking of staying silver next year, so just curious what it takes to beat WoH.
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    So beyond all the usual incessant negativity, can someone post level 5 arms. Trying to decipher from cryptic incomplete 💩 wait oops gripe oops groan 

Someone please take a sec and post classic L or R representing 10 pitchers. Much appreciated... Hope everyone’s having fun playing a GAME 🤷‍♀️
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    R, R, R, R, R, R, R, L, R, R  5.1-5.10