Standard time, daylight savings time it's all the same to Glu

ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
Everything (gold videos limit, daily challenges, our free login boxes) that usually flips over at 8pm standard time is still flipping over as if it were still standard time. Glu it's 7:00pm daylight savings time here on the eastern seaboard. Typically we learn the difference between daylight savings and standard time in elementary school. Quite honestly it really isn't that big of a deal it's actually quite humorous that no matter what the dev team does it is a complete failure even in the small things as this. If you all can't get the small things correct such setting your all's clocks back a hour no wonder you can't get the big things correct. You all at Glu with the exception of blueleopard are like a bunch of kindergartners that continuously keep failing kindergarten. Circle goes in the circle hole, no the triangle doesn't fit in the rectangle hole for the 1000th time Glu. 

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I started playing in 2014 and they have never done it 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    They use UTC.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    yea you just have to adjust.   I messed up on the daily challenges today with my bash rounds because I thought I had one more match.   Can only blame myself though
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Alright I stand corrected. Didn't realize they use that @dustyhunks. Foot in mouth moment 😂