Options

EB Error

jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
In case you haven't noticed yet, the LL Judge EB is a continuation of the Langy EB in terms of bracket and scoring. I'm guessing that it was supposed to start at 1est as a fresh event but they forgot to adjust for DST. It will be interesting to see if they own it or play it off as intended.

Congrats to those who pushed hard for those Langy boxes this morning!

Comments

• Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Never mind, it looks like they just reset it. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    As expected, it's been reset. Global gift incoming! lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    what happens to those who erroneously chased and all the franchise coins lost?
  • Options
    drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts

Dang so there was only an hour to collect rewards from the Langy one? I missed out on a lot.

Whomp whomp

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Options
    fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    edited November 2020
    <edit>
    Collecting for last night has been reopened
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    What a clusterfluck... Aka a typical Glu Thursday.. Or Wednesday . Or Tuesday. Or Monday. Or.. You get the point 
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    edited November 2020
    So was the Global Gift compensation for not being able to collect or did we have a small window of time to collect? I never received the rewards that started last night.
  • Options
    tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    So was the Global Gift compensation for not being able to collect or did we have a small window of time to collect? I never received the rewards that started last night.
    I collected as soon as it was over. Then saw there was an “issue” a while later. Seems like there are “issues” a lot this year, no? Basically, I collected immediately, took off a while, logged back in and got “issue” rewards, but no clue as to what the hell is going on with this company.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷