JAILED?!?!??

AlexNAlexN Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Why is my account jailed glu. I have yet to cheat or hack, or get any sort of free stuff. I don’t deserve this. I’m so mad right now! I need my account back on THIS IPHONE. I really should be jailed, if I continue to be jailed I might have to report you guys. I need my account back. Never did anything wrong! It’s ridiculous. I keep telling customer service they keep telling me I can’t retrieve my account! Why this is you flag someone you can un flag someone. I KNOW HOW IT WORKS GLU. Thanks for your time. I NEED MY ACCOUNT BACK. 

Comments

• AlexNAlexN Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This is my MLB tsb account AlexN. Un jail me glu. 
  • AdcoolborAdcoolbor Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited December 2020
    The same thing happened to me I got a new game and I go back on taps sports and it said i had a jailed account when i didnt do anything no hacks and no free stuff Account is Adcoolbor please :unjail me
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    You guys been cheating?
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Canada Cubs your an idiot if you think i was cheating
    CanadaCubs said: You idiot
    You guys been cheating?

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    AlexN said:
    Canada Cubs your an idiot if you think i was cheating

So, does that mean he’s not an idiot if he was just going for the lol?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

They were trying to tell you to start over. "Your an idiot" is such a classic, btw. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Meh, I’ve been called worse.  “Your” and “You’re” have different uses btw. Now you can call me a jerk or an asshöle. 😃
    "If you can't beat them, report them"