11/6/20 Prime Weekend Legends

More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    wham! bam! gimme dat!!!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • chris320320chris320320 Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Which ones are in the 500 box?
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Which ones are in the 500 box?
     No idea yet...can’t see the full boxes.
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    The Foils look to be Randolph and Gwynn. I really want that Posada more than the others because my OF is already more than full with Legends.
  • TakeMeOutToTheBallTakeMeOutToTheBall Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Who’s the 365 players that I will pull over and over?
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I spy a pretty little ace 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Diamond players are foaming at the mouth, I’m sure. As a gold player, the blowout skill is one I avoid... but that being said, I certainly wouldn’t mind Phillips or Posada. I’ve come to love switch hitters. The main prize for me is Gwynn. Hoping he’s in the 500 gold box 🤞 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    Diamond players are foaming at the mouth, I’m sure. As a gold player, the blowout skill is one I avoid... but that being said, I certainly wouldn’t mind Phillips or Posada. I’ve come to love switch hitters. The main prize for me is Gwynn. Hoping he’s in the 500 gold box 🤞 
    That Gwynn is sweet. That is the best skill combo in the game...my 500 Damon with those skills outhits DiMaggio. 

I actually have a chance at Gwynn too...leveled Bell yesterday, so Glu will probably let me have another 520 3b lol. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    It’s a shame what they have done to DeGrom’s arm. They did it to Langston and Sutter’s arms as well. This is the new norm for non ATG pitchers it seems.
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    It’s a shame what they have done to DeGrom’s arm. They did it to Langston and Sutter’s arms as well. This is the new norm for non ATG pitchers it seems.
    This is interesting to me. I pulled Sutter and didn’t hesitate to level him. His arm is lower than a 430 reliever in my lineup, but his stuff is still high and control through the roof. I’m wondering if that really matters?
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Garbage:

• ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts

• ESTXXLESTXXL Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Edit repost
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Nice pulls! 👍🏼
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

• drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    Why is the Pitcher in both boxes?

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Went for 5- 500 gold boxes got nothing but lxp but then opened 2nd of my fan rewards boxes and got him. May not be Gwynn but a legend switch hitter is very useful.
    edited November 2020
    Why is the Pitcher in both boxes?
    He’s an atg
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Ah OK. TY for the clarification.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Ah OK. TY for the clarification.

What?! How do you not know The Christian Gentleman would be an ATG??
  • YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Based on the new ATG pitcher picture  do you think DiMaggio (looks like 2019 ATG) was supposed to be release last year when they ran out of time?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    YardGoats said:
    Based on the new ATG pitcher picture  do you think DiMaggio (looks like 2019 ATG) was supposed to be release last year when they ran out of time?
    i guess we will see what the 3rd ATG looks like but for now i can subscribe to that theory 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts

I picked up this guy!  I feel like the boxes are pretty much trash no use for an atg pitcher or a double blowout player. So other than tony and DiMaggio trash for me. Don’t log in for 3 days.. worked for me 🤷🏻‍♂️ 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Best boxes all year, hands down. At-least for higher-tier teams.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Yeah it was the new ATG look that got me

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Best boxes all year, hands down. At-least for higher-tier teams.
    While I agree with you, I just can’t see chasing with those odds. Players I’d love to have, but the odds tell me to be disciplined. I MIGHT go to the 2500 FR level, but that’s it. Unless the alcohol kicks in. Damn....
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • txhoneybadgertxhoneybadger Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I’m just trying to figure out how do they expect us to level all these guys if you get them the $99 fp only has so much and mega LxP boxes beside in bundles have been MIA in the box store while we are 3months into legends being out and ATG already out 🤷🏽‍♂️ 5 legends and 2 ATGS LxP only goes so far even with .7 stacking discounts...
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    This is interesting to me. I pulled Sutter and didn’t hesitate to level him. His arm is lower than a 430 reliever in my lineup, but his stuff is still high and control through the roof. I’m wondering if that really matters?

How are Sutter and Degrom doing?  I'd like to level Degrom but the low arm seems silly.  I guess with their overall equation it's probably evened out with the higher control but it'd be nice for them to explain why they made the switch.
    Degrom is 88 135 145 and I kept an older Lamet at 111 112 145.

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    I didn't hesitate to max him, knowing my 2 POTM pitchers are gonna be obsolete soon. Kind of a low strikeout rate at D10, but no disappointment 
    edited November 2020
    @babyjboots I can only show you some comparisons here. Mind you, I’m just a little gold boy amongst diamond folk 🤪

He seems to be the worst of the three, but pennants could be the difference I suppose 🤷‍♂️