Woh for 9-9-20: Baylor’s moustache

2Next

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Gold is my happy place.  While there are many benefits to going diamond, none of them are worth the time my fool ass would spend cycling bonus games, not to mention losing my wife to divorce.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    whynot said:
    Gold is my happy place.  While there are many benefits to going diamond, none of them are worth the time my fool ass would spend cycling bonus games, not to mention losing my wife to divorce.
    Yes, sir! I’m able to immediately level anybody I pull without field pass just from mooching off frequent top 5 majors rewards. I don’t get the free gold to chase boxes, but box odds are terrible anyways. Cycle woh three times and walk away with a leveled prime and legend for the next day 🤷‍♂️ It’s been very nice so far 👍🏻 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    whynot said:
    Yes, sir! I’m able to immediately level anybody I pull without field pass just from mooching off frequent top 5 majors rewards. I don’t get the free gold to chase boxes, but box odds are terrible anyways. Cycle woh three times and walk away with a leveled prime and legend for the next day 🤷‍♂️ It’s been very nice so far 👍🏻 
    BINGO! Gold is a good place to play if you can’t beat the addiction and quit altogether. You can still compete in all modes and is just enough of a challenge to keep you interested.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    whynot said:
    That made me smile. You do indeed see the light! Welcome to the wrong side of the tracks!
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷