Homerun Battles Annoyance

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I don’t remember if this happens during slugfest as well, but the pitchers head is always covered in homerun battles for me. Doesn’t sound like a big deal, but his throwing hand is also covered up during his wind up and release leaving me a little blind as the ball is released. Messes me up a few times. 

This is on an iPhone 11pro, and I’m not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. Is there any way to “shrink” the screen or something? Mind there’s a ridiculous notch up there that is probably a big reason for this, but I’m hoping for a fix nonetheless. 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Or just completely remove those blue and red bars that do little besides distract me 🥴 maybe at least make them transparent? Idk 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    That is pretty annoying and I've never noticed it until you brought it up.  I'll put it on the dockett for the team to look at.  Thanks for the screenshot too!
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

I meant to add this over the weekend to update that it’s the same for slugfest. I’m pretty sure this ridiculously huge notch is what’s messing everything up 😂 ty for the reply, Blue 👍🏻
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Yeah it's definitely something that's been acknowledged.  I don't see this being an implemented fix in TSB20 because changing up UI in game is plenty of code that has a high plausibility of screwing something else up, but I could be wrong.