Legends Galore

2Next

Comments

• MillecorsMillecors Registered Users, Member 754 Posts
    Has anyone been using the Kenta Maeda?  How is he doing with the hella arm and no control?
    Better than I expected.   I only use him to make my set active.  I'm diamond and I only brought him to P10.

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Let me start by saying that this is not a complaint just an observation. But why is it that 5-7 has the highest rated stuff of any pitcher in woh. Seems that 5-10 should have the highest. I’m not sure if he’s thrown me 1 breaking ball in 4 rounds. No gold spent here so not too difficult at silver 
    Yup, but for some reason, 5.8 was the killer for me. Once past that, I was ok. But contrary to others, this event was ramped up a notch. Maybe not a lot, but I noticed a difference. Took me longer to get it done.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:
    Let me start by saying that this is not a complaint just an observation. But why is it that 5-7 has the highest rated stuff of any pitcher in woh. Seems that 5-10 should have the highest. I’m not sure if he’s thrown me 1 breaking ball in 4 rounds. No gold spent here so not too difficult at silver 
    Yup, but for some reason, 5.8 was the killer for me. Once past that, I was ok. But contrary to others, this event was ramped up a notch. Maybe not a lot, but I noticed a difference. Took me longer to get it done.
    Same here 5.8 is beating me up. But like you said once I get past 5.8 it's a cake walk. It's trying to find that right combo. It's not Gonzo or Posada. Pendleton does better but he's not perfect. 
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:
    Same here 5.8 is beating me up. But like you said once I get past 5.8 it's a cake walk. It's trying to find that right combo. It's not Gonzo or Posada. Pendleton does better but he's not perfect. 
    I used Gonzo for 5.10 all 3 times, no video boost. Settled on Oliver for 5.8. I’m done!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I used Scioscia with video boost. It’s the slow pitches with weak contact that can be frustrating. At least at the lower ranks 
    tshea510 said:
    tshea510 said:
    2003cobra said:
    I used Gonzo for 5.10 all 3 times, no video boost. Settled on Oliver for 5.8. I’m done!
    I use Lemahieu 5.7, Pendleton 5.8, Posada 5.9 and Chipper 5.10 been cycling like that pretty consistent now
    2003cobra said:
    I used Scioscia with video boost. It’s the slow pitches with weak contact that can be frustrating. At least at the lower ranks 
    I'll agree with you on that. Extremely frustrating 😣
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I use Visquel on 5-7 Scioscia on 5-8 Keith Hernandez on 5-9 and Boog is my closer. It’s been working pretty well. 
  • fatDaddyfatDaddy Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Bench Keeper 5.7 (autoplay), Vizquel 5.8, Kruk 5.9, Cruz Keeper 5.10. No problems at all. Kruk and Vizquel have both closed this weekend while I was testing Keepers. 
    Jealous of all those players I don’t have. Did someone say “rigged boxes”? 😂😂😂 y’all have some nice players, I’m just on the fringe.....
  • RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    Tough weekend for my team.  I had time to play so I spent most of my gold.  I know the odds are terrible, but I opened well over 150 boxes with cvc / bash (Lucky enough to win all matchups with weekend), free gifts, gold boxes (60k), and purchases(bunch of bundles).  I only got primes.  No Legends or All Time Greats.  I would have loved to have just about any.  Congrats to all those who got new nice shiny toys.
    My one and only box I opened today. It was the free gift🤯
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Not a coincidence. 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I'll trade you him for Teddy or Kruk straight up!... and all my bxp.
    Just no.  
    @FrankTheTank04 let's do it. Teddy and your bxp.
    edited November 2020
    Not a coincidence. 
    I don't believe in coincidences, I agree with you on that.... It's this whole value thing I guess they are doing but like all good things this will probably end. I'm just enjoying my run right now
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    Sold!.. even though I pulled Porter from a CvC box.  If only I knew how to get them to your inbox.
    Just no.  
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Not a coincidence. 
    I don't believe in coincidences, I agree with you on that.... It's this whole value thing I guess they are doing but like all good things this will probably end. I'm just enjoying my run right now
    I haven’t had a chance to open boxes in my alt accounts, but I know I’d pull these top players. This game is easy to be great at, but hard to be competitive at. That’s why f2p players get the top players with a different range of odds. I can afford 1 legend a week, and I dropped 82k in gold today and landed everyone but Porter. Hell likely fall on my lap tomorrow when I don’t need him anymore. It’s a viscous cycle, but that is the game. Devoting a roster at silver/gold for woh purposes only seems absolutely insane.  You guys are missing out on 6 of the 7 days a week to compete...which ultimately make your team better 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    Not a coincidence. 
    I haven’t had a chance to open boxes in my alt accounts, but I know I’d pull these top players. This game is easy to be great at, but hard to be competitive at. That’s why f2p players get the top players with a different range of odds. I can afford 1 legend a week, and I dropped 82k in gold today and landed everyone but Porter. Hell likely fall on my lap tomorrow when I don’t need him anymore. It’s a viscous cycle, but that is the game. Devoting a roster at silver/gold for woh purposes only seems absolutely insane.  You guys are missing out on 6 of the 7 days a week to compete...which ultimately make your team better 
    I get that. But I don't have the time with my busy hectic family, work and church schedule. Silver works best for me because of that.
    Sold!.. even though I pulled Porter from a CvC box.  If only I knew how to get them to your inbox.
    Seems like an uneven trade now. If you still want to go through with it I'm sure someone in here might be able tell us how to achieve that because I have not a clue either 😂
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Not a coincidence. 
    I get that. But I don't have the time with my busy hectic family, work and church schedule. Silver works best for me because of that.
    I tend to agree with @canadacubs on this topic, but you’d end up hating yourself if you adjusted your life around the game. You’re doing it right man! 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    edited December 2020
    Deleted