Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    hes busy, this woh blows.  24-hr woh event blows monkey $&@*s,,,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Fix those Pennants @Houmy

🤣 I am afraid Pennants won't matter much. Went Diamond just for the heck of it after 18 came out and have zero LXP to do anything with any of the players anyway. Gave up playing 17 match me games since I am way outmatched now with pretty much the entire team stuck in platinum.
    You recently gave up? I don't even remember who's on my 19 team. Hell, I don't know what my team name was in 18 😵 and here you are playing match me games in 17 still 🥺 that's awesome!
    Oh no. I gave up on my 17 team in 18. Was a rookie back then and expected diamond to be as manageable as platinum. My bastard club mates talked me into it. But then again most of them were loaders so it wasn't an issue to them 🤔🤐
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

dkarski87 said:
    hes busy, this woh blows.  24-hr woh event blows monkey $&@*s,,,
    As long as I know you're alive, safe & kicking brother. Figured you'd gone down to the border tearing down that wall ya'll won't need anymore 😉

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Houmy said:

Oh no. I gave up on my 17 team in 18. Was a rookie back then and expected diamond to be as manageable as platinum. My bastard club mates talked me into it. But then again most of them were loaders so it wasn't an issue to them 🤔🤐

I really wish I would have played and loaded the SHIT out of my team in 2018...Instead I can only live vicariously, through the legends of when TSB was a great game...Just once I would like to play a Monday WoH that you guys all talk about!  Dammit,  now I’ve gone and upset myself 😂

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Well, ended up 5/31 on Vida. I’m a little disappointed with that, would have liked another two. I didn’t pull him until the 12th box and was a bit worried lol. Hit on boxes 12, 15, 20, 30, and 31.. I sure would prefer to pull the player at set intervals (every cycle would be nice 🥴)
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    GLUckenomics, duh 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    31 cycles on Thursday and 26 on Wednesday -when did u sleep? Or did you sleep? 
    2003cobra said:
    I did not sleep well, to answer your question. That isn’t necessarily because of walk off, as I was up for a couple of hours past that for no reason. I just kind of suck at sleeping lol. But it was a 24 hour event, I feel like 31 cycles isn’t a crazy number (Xgod did 100). 

I did the normal life things like taking the kids to the park and playing frisbee and stuff. I took them to Walmart to buy a badminton set they pretended to want so bad 😧 my boy hit a shuttlecock (the ball thing) into a tree within about 3 minutes, and it took me a good 30 minutes of throwing rocks at it to get it down. Why I couldn’t leave the fking thing there is beyond me 🤦🏼 

Anyways, I won’t be capping a woh guy again for a while, if ever. The time put in for lxp/reward earned is way out of whack. I love the Vida reward, but I do NOT like coming out basically even on lxp after 31 cycles.. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    It was an awful day, I did my best to stay up but I passed out around 11:30 last night. Ended up 21st, which sucks but is what it is, I think i was hovering around 13th spot when i passed out.

I got 49 cycles in, but I didnt start the event till around 7am that morning, 100 cycles is crazy. Esp with the time it takes on the higher levels to play thru it. Well done to Elvis tho, he crushed it.
    – The Great Houmy
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    I did not sleep well, to answer your question. That isn’t necessarily because of walk off, as I was up for a couple of hours past that for no reason. I just kind of suck at sleeping lol. But it was a 24 hour event, I feel like 31 cycles isn’t a crazy number (Xgod did 100). 

I did the normal life things like taking the kids to the park and playing frisbee and stuff. I took them to Walmart to buy a badminton set they pretended to want so bad 😧 my boy hit a shuttlecock (the ball thing) into a tree within about 3 minutes, and it took me a good 30 minutes of throwing rocks at it to get it down. Why I couldn’t leave the fking thing there is beyond me 🤦🏼 

Anyways, I won’t be capping a woh guy again for a while, if ever. The time put in for lxp/reward earned is way out of whack. I love the Vida reward, but I do NOT like coming out basically even on lxp after 31 cycles.. 
    yea i played pretty steadily from 8am to 11pm and finished with 32. If i dont end up pulling him at least 6 times i’ll be pretty disappointed based on the time spent. Planning to take him to D3 when .3 club discount starts and shoot for the 7.2 repulls i “should” get lol
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Jeeeez it’s no wonder you diamonds guys quit all the time. 30 50 100 cycles 🥴
    I enjoy woh, more then most. At least for the most part, I did 25 during the royale so yesterday really sucked.  I like getting the resources from it so I always do my cycles every WOH event. Just hoping that the time put in starts ro yield better rewards. Im hearing lots of horror stories from club mates who are going like 2-5/ 50 cycles in WOH boxes. Also had a guy go 13/20 on boxes, but you can see where the frustration lies with people on the shit end of the odd stick.
    – The Great Houmy
    yea i played pretty steadily from 8am to 11pm and finished with 32. If i dont end up pulling him at least 6 times i’ll be pretty disappointed based on the time spent. Planning to take him to D3 when .3 club discount starts and shoot for the 7.2 repulls i “should” get lol
    I hope you get some extra pulls! I took him to d4 and he’s only d9 now. I was too excited to get a legend ace for no lxp after leaving all mine behind last weekend to realize I should wait for the weekend discount 🤦🏼 I’ll still end up just a bit lxp positive, at least, but man I feel like a Baffoon 
  • jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I hope you get some extra pulls! I took him to d4 and he’s only d9 now. I was too excited to get a legend ace for no lxp after leaving all mine behind last weekend to realize I should wait for the weekend discount 🤦🏼 I’ll still end up just a bit lxp positive, at least, but man I feel like a Baffoon 
    All good man, it def happens. I only thought of it cause i rarely buy FP so i was staring at 100% cost if i didnt wait lol
    You guys are some really troopers. I definitely remember those days but 100?I wonder what his lxp gain was. 
    I cycled 3 times but I had on 0-8 streak on 5-10 and finished 3-11. I spent less than 2k gold and about 300k in blue cash but for being silver I feel that it was a positive experience. How many boxes would I have to buy to get a top of the curve pitcher? Way more than I spent yesterday 
    Get some rest guys. Monday will be here before you know it 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Wow 100? I did 12 lmao.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Prime weekend is finally here! 😂
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    2003cobra said:
    Get some rest guys. Monday will be here before you know it 
    I'll be drunk with family all of next week 😅 ill log in to collect rewards and look at boxes, but hopefully not much else. I'm selfishly hoping they drop the ball on black Friday sales and all of that again 🤣🤣 
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Wow 100? I did 12 lmao.
    Freaking 100. Stacked every box, too, so be finished first without that set of ted/abreu/freeman. 

@Houmy anyone that cycled in the single digits are the real winners. Seriously. Lol
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Wow 100? I did 12 lmao.
    Freaking 100. Stacked every box, too, so be finished first without that set of ted/abreu/freeman. 
    Reusing ted/Clark was the key to winning. Too rich for my blood. Haha
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    So if I cycled exactly zero times, what does that make me?  Lol
    So if I cycled exactly zero times, what does that make me?  Lol
    A winner. That makes you a winner in my book 🖖

DFBB said:
    @Houmy anyone that cycled in the single digits are the real winners. Seriously. Lol
    I agree brother. That means you actually had to play at least some of it instead of sitting there and just siming your way through. I mean honestly, what is the fun in that? Every other event is a sim anyway and no one really actually "plays" any part of this game any more.

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I’m looking forward to the fire storm if Vida isn’t a bonus guy today.  Totally seems like a glu move!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    I’m looking forward to the fire storm if Vida isn’t a bonus guy today.  Totally seems like a glu move!
    No firestorm today. He'll be a bonus for sure.