Options

Team Collection Sets Missing Player(s)

baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
edited November 2020 in General TSB Discussion
Has anyone else had an issue with the Team Collection Sets? I have come across several players that I used to own but the Team Collection Sets show the player under the Missing section. For example, I had the Bryce Harper below, I eventually traded him in, but the game I guess never recognized it. Just curious if anyone else has had this issue with former players.

Comments

• Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    If i had to guess i would say that any player you got prior to the addition of the "Collections" tab is not going to show up in your team sets. If i remember right at the time, it was set up as a go forward situation where you could only rebuy the players you pulled/had after that collection feature was added.
  • Options
    baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    I appreciate it. That makes sense. Way better response than I received from CS. They said I traded that Harper in on 11/18/20. 😂🤣😂 he is a 315 overall with bases loaded skill. Like I would hang on to him for this long. 
  • Options
    COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    edited November 2020
    Not sure about that. Most of my collected guys were pre-collections tab. No doubt there are isolated errors, but I find that my missing players are true guys I couldn’t pull or other versions using the same pix like crummy box bonus players or foil versus regular version. What I’m not sure of are opened draft picks that didn’t make the team due to having too many inactive. Do they count ?
  • Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    COWPILEY said:
    Not sure about that. Most of my collected guys were pre-collections tab. No doubt there are isolated errors, but I find that my missing players are true guys I couldn’t pull or other versions using the same pix like crummy box bonus players or foil versus regular version. What I’m not sure of are opened draft picks that didn’t make the team due to having too many inactive. Do they count ?
    Im 99% sure they would. When the team sets dropped i opened about 500 picks to test it out and was able to keep collecting more team set rewards even though they were all getting auto traded in.