Options

ATG Leveling

RainOnMyParadeRainOnMyParade Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
I checked through the chart section and I didn't see the cost for leveling up the ATG this year.  Anyone know off hand?  I got my first one today, Ted Williams.  I think from the comments earlier today he will not be a bonus player this weekend or available for the discount.

Comments

• Options
    jmsorioles33jmsorioles33 Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    edited November 2020
    I checked through the chart section and I didn't see the cost for leveling up the ATG this year.  Anyone know off hand?  I got my first one today, Ted Williams.  I think from the comments earlier today he will not be a bonus player this weekend or available for the discount.
    I don't have a chart, but i believe it's roughly 2.1x a normal legend, with skills being the same cost as any other player. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    ATGs are the best for that two week bonus period, but even on the last day of his bonus, I'd still level an elite guy like Teddy.  He will be your best player for the rest of the game, and then a very good keeper candidate for next year.  It's pricy but I consider it the best investment in the game.  Teddy is also the only guy I've ever capped at 20/20 skills.  (I'm not diamond and try to keep spending down.)