Options

550s are coming...

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    KCTribe said:
    None of these 550s are calling my name. It must be VIP rewards week! Now watch as I pull 3 of them, and since I am Glu’s pawn I breakdown and level all of them 🙃
    Heck, if I got 2 or 3 I would do the same. 😂 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Chris Hoiles as a legend is still blowing my mind. Give those same skills to Roy Campanella or something and I’d be all over it. 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts

Whaaaaaaat??!?  You don't like super legend Chris Hoiles.... WHO????  Hundreds of people have been calling for him to be a legend in the game all year long.  Everyday there's a new post about Chris Hoiles this and Chris Hoiles that!  Wait, what?  No one has mentioned this guy in decades??  Oh.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    The whole box, including Lou, is not what I'm looking for lol. Don't get me wrong, I'd level Lou if I got him - but he's the first atg i won't be chasing. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts

Whaaaaaaat??!?  You don't like super legend Chris Hoiles.... WHO????  Hundreds of people have been calling for him to be a legend in the game all year long.  Everyday there's a new post about Chris Hoiles this and Chris Hoiles that!  Wait, what?  No one has mentioned this guy in decades??  Oh.
    I am wondering if GLU gets a blanket licensing on all players or if they pay per bracket/player. Somewhat of a bargain bin? Not knocking Hoiles or GLU's decision for offering him but there have been so many "Legends" released that just don't excite like they should.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The whole box, including Lou, is not what I'm looking for lol. Don't get me wrong, I'd level Lou if I got him - but he's the first atg i won't be chasing. 
    Right there with you as far as not being excited about the box. With Babe & Ted a LHB is not high up on my list either and would rather spend the LXP on a RHB. I would still cap him but probably halfway on the skills. All besides the point though as 1st I have to see if I get lucky with the VIP boxes 1st. My luck may have run out with the ATGs.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    If you have to do research to find out who Chris Hoiles is then I wouldnt call him a legend. By the way, I had enough luck  to pull him today 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    If you have to do research to find out who Chris Hoiles is then I wouldnt call him a legend. By the way, I had enough luck  to pull him today 
    There are legends, then there are guys that used to play. But "guy that used to play" is too long to fit in the tsb graphics.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Me too, from the non-VIP newsletter.  So I leveled him to replace my other unknown catcher Mike Piazza.  What's that, everyone here knows who Piazza is??  Oh. 
    Hopefully at the next bump we get the legendary backup second baseman for the 1983 Pirates... whoever that is.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    EamusCatuliEamusCatuli Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Me too, from the non-VIP newsletter.  So I leveled him to replace my other unknown catcher Mike Piazza.  What's that, everyone here knows who Piazza is??  Oh. 
    Hopefully at the next bump we get the legendary backup second baseman for the 1983 Pirates... whoever that is.
    If they put the Lizard King in a box, I'm chasing him.  I'm assuming it's the same Jim Morrison.