Captcha freezing app

TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
I don't know what happened or what "tweaks" were made but the incredible development of captcha that is saving the world from terrorists... It's causing the circle of death. Keep in mind, it doesn't even bring up the awesome pictures of crosswalks and motorcycles and staircases. 

Anyone else? It's super annoying. Oh, and the app freezing is pretty annoying also. 

Comments

• TyroneEastwoodTyroneEastwood Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Agreed
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It hasn't frozen my app yet, but it sucks. I'd like to kick it in the nuts a few times for sure. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • babyjbootsbabyjboots Registered Users, Member 465 Posts
    edited December 2020
    The whole reCAPTCHA chaps my ass.  Seriously, it's supposed to stop bots and shit from doing automated stuff.  Well guess what, this entire game is about repetitive things.  Watching videos, playing BGs... So now all Android users suffer.  Maybe it works fine for websites but on my phone, its algorithm sucks.  You can pass it hundreds of times but then it'll ask you again.  How many more ways can you prove you're human?  Buy an iPhone instead?