A Non-VIP Gift? 🎁

Comments

• KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    I’m worried a reliever may be our only true VIP gift this month. It was labeled as such in our inbox...... complete irony they gave us a sticker that exactly describes how we all feel, if that is the case.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    2020 going out with a bang! Thanks Glu!
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
  • DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
    Seems about right ...  Stocks rising from Vip spenders and give that gift 😂

https://www.nasdaq.com/articles/what-makes-glu-mobile-gluu-a-new-strong-buy-stock-2020-11-27 
  • TBone66TBone66 Registered Users 10 Posts

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Very fitting.. I’m not the least bit surprised by that moronic gift. This company is just seriously out of touch but always has been. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Sooooo with everyone getting double VIP 🎁  we still mad?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Better 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Pulled both mookies 
  • baseball2020baseball2020 Registered Users, Member 511 Posts
    Just to confirm, are these all the gifts we received today?

Better 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Pulled both mookies 
    Pulled Betts twice from the cheap box. Oh yeah seems like my ATG run is still fully charged as well. Also from the cheap box 

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Better 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Pulled both mookies 
    Pulled Betts twice from the cheap box. Oh yeah seems like my ATG run is still fully charged as well. Also from the cheap box 

Clearly, I am leading the wrong life. I must change my ways and become more like @Houmy
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • TheFullMonteTheFullMonte Registered Users, Member 1,589 Posts
    @Houmy is doing some right livin apparently 

• YardGoatsYardGoats Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    I officially hate Chaz Roe...got him 6 times!! Rest all xp or bxp players! Congrats to everyone that got something good!
    Houmy said:
    Better 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Pulled both mookies 

congrats buddy! Crazy luck! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️ 🍻
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    edited December 2020
    Welp dropped the gold I’ve stashed well over a couple months despite not farming. 80K. Figured I’d load up on LxP too. After all that, all I got was Betts once. Lol

Pulled the other POS primes about 15 times each. No Wilson or ATG for me. Close to 100 Mookie boxes between VIP rewards and fan rewards. At one point I pulled the worst prime five times in a row. Talk about garbage luck AGAIN. Lol

I beat the odds a lot this year. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say rigged boxes?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    @mythicaldragon LOVE IT. My hat off to you. Best response I've seen all year 🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻🖖🏼

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Welp dropped the gold I’ve stashed well over a couple months despite not farming. 80K. Figured I’d load up on LxP too. After all that, all I got was Betts once. Lol

Pulled the other POS primes about 15 times each. No Wilson or ATG for me. Close to 100 Mookie boxes between VIP rewards and fan rewards. At one point I pulled the worst prime five times in a row. Talk about garbage luck AGAIN. Lol

I beat the odds a lot this year. 
    You blew your savings on these boxes? What the hell tempted you?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs Registered Users, Member 1,235 Posts
    Bad weekend to blow your savings. If y’all need a string OF, your team is in trouble 
    "If you can't beat them, report them"
    2020 going out with a bang! Thanks Glu!
    Well well well. Isn't THAT a shocker 🤔🤐😉

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Houmy said:

Well well well. Isn't THAT a shocker 🤔🤐😉
    Love me some Steel Panther 😁
    I was supposed to see Steel Panther but Covid cancelled it. I was so pissed.

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

@retirepujols: I wanted Mookie Wilson for WoH, or an ATG. I haven't gotten an ATG yet this year and this was the first time it was two ATG hitters, both being bonus guys for the next couple weeks at least.

This is the fifth time this year I spend over 80K in gold and can't land a top three player offered. At this point, it is just hilarious. Last year I would have at least gotten Wilson once or twice in that effort.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Ah, double atg bat. I get that. This should be babes last week, I'm not a fan of Lou but I understand. I also avoid woh bats, but I can understand that as well. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Yep, with the new tower Mookie would kill it for me. Oh well, not meant to be.

I do have 800K LxP now. I'll reach 20K in gold before the end of the month and drop that to get the 100K LxP in the fifth 20K spend box.  That should be enough resources for the rest of the year. Since we won't see blue LxP boxes in the store, that at least was the silver lining in the train wreck.

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Blowing through 80k gold  and not getting your guy sucks. Maybe you will get something from a cvc box this weekend! 
    2003cobra said:
    Blowing through 80k gold  and not getting your guy sucks. Maybe you will get something from a cvc box this weekend! 

Nope. Haven't won a player worth a damn from CvC in over a month now too.

• More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I’d have been pissed too...heard they’re concerts are phenomenal!
    LOL. Three boxes of BxP from the CvC win just now. This is hilarious.

They are. Beaucoup TnA to go along with great music.

Satchel is a fantastic guitarist too. Dude is amazing.

• KCTribeKCTribe Registered Users, Member 262 Posts
    This, but I was supposed to see Gojira and Deftones. It was the most I was looking forward to a concert in YEARS... but 2020.