A plea from Android users: Please stop ruining our gaming experience with Captcha verifications

Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
So much of this game is based on speed and repetition, particularly at the Diamond level. Unfortunately,  that repetition on Android devices is now constantly interrupted with verification requirements. I would have no problem with an infrequent interruption -- once an hour? Once every 200 games?

Instead,  every handful of games I get the dreaded pause and frozen screen while I wait to be reminded for the several hundreth time that,  you need to make sure I'm not a robot. At this point, Field Pass seems pointless.  Even fully autoplayed games are subject to interruption in the middle of the game. 

I want you to catch the autotappers, to level the playing field for all of us, really. I do. But that is likely 1% of all Android users, and the onus is on you to figure out how to do that without having to make the other 99% of us pay for it. 

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    It's such a buzzkill, and looking at guys with over 500k games played it doesn't seem to be working at anything other than being extremely annoying.  
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    When I thought Joe Kelly was needles in my eyeballs, this recaptha is on a whole new level with these videos and it's not even double gold. I'm getting one every third video. I'd be okay with one every hundred videos or every time you log out and then log back into the app. But every third video ... It's overkill of epic proportions. Shouldn't there be some sort of memory to remember who isn't robot at least for longer than a minute and half?
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Did somebody say cool down?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I have some very strong feelings on this subject, but all I can say is that i definitely feel for you guys. This would probably bug me into submission. It sucks. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Its actually very fun, its a game within a game. Every 50 games played I get to solve these amazing puzzles with Mail Boxes and Cars. And sometimes if Im very lucky, I get to solve 3-4 times before it lets me advance because the pictures are so shit my answers were wrong. I love it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • drsmartassphddrsmartassphd Registered Users, Member 3,133 Posts
    I almost wish that was happening to me. I’d definitely quit for good. That really sucks. 

Yes, we are aware of the game having crashing issues in the middle of WoH, but we can't compensate you for the gold you lost at this time. This is done on a case by case basis. - TSB Customer Service

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Its actually very fun, its a game within a game. Every 50 games played I get to solve these amazing puzzles with Mail Boxes and Cars. And sometimes if Im very lucky, I get to solve 3-4 times before it lets me advance because the pictures are so shit my answers were wrong. I love it.

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    So how many squares? 4 or 5? I think that I saw a car flipped over in the ditch also 
  • toddgurley30toddgurley30 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I almost wish that was happening to me. I’d definitely quit for good. That really sucks. 
    Get this man a captcha for his first generation iPad!   Kidding. What would we do without your posts?
  • Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    edited December 2020
    thank heavens. We are good. I'm not concerned about this anymore. I heard it straight from Mia that they are taking this seriously. I'll be sleeping soundly and resting assured tonight. 

She was even kind enough to tell me to stay safe, presumably from the deadly coronavirus.